Old 07-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #1

Roll Over Sofa

Does anyone on here have a Forest River Cherokee or Wolf Pack toy hauler with the a roll over bed? I am trying to find one but Forest River has no idea what I am talking about. I know I have seen them in some of the 19RR set ups. It is the bed where the back rest actually folds over the front of the bed to increase the width of the bed, but also folds up flat to the wall for garage space.
Thank you

Joe
coastyone@gmail.com

Old 08-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #2

They used to put those in the Wolf Pack's but then went with the cheap-ass version. Forest River puts them in other, higher end models. Go to Forest River's website and you can check out the other toy haulers to find something like what you are talking about.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #3

I have them in my wolfpack 295 wp and I always thought they were called jack knife beds or couch's or atleast that is always how I have looked them up. had them in my 30wp wolf pack as well and my h&h and the h&h were the best quality construction how ever those didn't have a brand name on them and the company that made them are out of business. they all fold down off the wall into couch's and then the back rests flip over and lay down beside them for a bed.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrace View Post
I have them in my wolfpack 295 wp and I always thought they were called jack knife beds or couch's or atleast that is always how I have looked them up. had them in my 30wp wolf pack as well and my h&h and the h&h were the best quality construction how ever those didn't have a brand name on them and the company that made them are out of business. they all fold down off the wall into couch's and then the back rests flip over and lay down beside them for a bed.
I always thought a jack knife sofa was one where you lifted the bottom up and down to get the back to flatten out with the bottom. So many options out there.
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #5

ya I know the ones your talking about but when you look them up on ebay or online they come up both ways and I have had better luck looking them up as a jack knife couch. I would like to get rid of my rear 2 and replace them with the c shaped dinette bed. I have the bunk bed electric track so I could attach it to that but we can't leave the rear couch's in the toyhauler if we are hauling the sand rail because the rear tires won't clear since they are attached to the wall rather than the happy jack electric bed lift. so they have only been used twice when family have bunked with the wife and I on camping trips more local otherwise they sit in the storage room.