I'm solar stupid, know next to nothing about it. But I'm fairly swift and I'm looking for input about how I can add them to my 25RR. The panels are listed below.
Solar Panels ($328 for 2x145 watt)
Amazon.com: DM 145w Polycrystalline Solar Panel (2 Pack): Patio, Lawn & Garden
I'm looking for input on how best to mount them onto the rubber roof (are all campers rubber roofs?) where I could do some adjustments to catch the sun better. I've read into it enough to know I need a charge controller and inverter although the current inverter I have will probably work.
* Where's the best place to run the wires down?
* Is a 30 amp charge controller sufficient for the above panels?
* I'm looking at replacing the camper's internal lights with LEDs. Any recommendations?
* If the inverter for the camper is not enough what should I be looking for?
* is two batteries enough or should I look at mounting three to the front of the camper?
* any experience that could be passed on would be appreciated.