Old 09-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #11
I leave mine on the wall, without a problem.

Last weekend camping, I left my new MacBook out, and when my son and his fiancee brought thier two Labs into the TT, DW was worried that the laptop might get chewed or stepped-on (they are still pups), so she stuck it on top of a wall-mounted shelf for the DVD player that I installed in the TT bedroom. She told me it was there, but I soon forgot completely about it, and it rode there all the way home, without vibrating off of the shelf.

Fire Instructor

2014 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab w/Cummins Turbo Diesel, 2009 Rockwood 2607, and 3 'yaks!
300W of Suntech Solar, a Rogue MPT-3024 Controller, and a Xantrex PW2000 Inverter
Fire Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #12
You must have bin on a new road

PeteG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #13
Wanna Be Camper
We leave our living room 32" on the mount all the time and we have hit some roads that were bad enough that on the way to the FROG rally in Goshen it tore the wall mounted light fixture right off the wall and our stand alone dinette table tore out of the floor, coffee table flipped upside down and smashed the light that is mounted on it. So ya I think the TV mounts are pretty good. The only caution I would offer is to take the TV down once in a while and check all the mounting screws and bolts as ours were quite loose when I took the TV down last week.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
Days Camped 2013: 16 2014: 5 2015: 3
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #14
I've made 2 trips so far and left the tv on the wall. I checked the screws each time and so far no wiggle but these were short trips also. Will keep an eye on it.

2016 Vengeance 320A
2015 Chevy 2500HD LT 6.6L 4x4 ccsb Z71 trim
2012 HD Electra Glide
Andersen Ultimate Aluminum fifth wheel hitch
Nights camped 2015-didn't count
Nights camped far
Electra glide is offline   Reply With Quote