Old 10-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
Vengence 25V question

Hello to all, I just purchased a 25V and was assured by dealership my arctic cat prowler HDX would fit. Do any of you have experience with this ?Thanks

Helrazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
Can't help with that but when I bought mine I made sure it would fit before I pulled the trigger. First I measured the trailer and the transferred it out in chalk in the garage. When that worked out I made arrangements to load my bike into the trailer at the dealer and last I wrote into the contract that the bike must fit to my satisfaction in the camper. At the time they were making ramp changes for me that I paid extra for. These had not been completed yet. They didn't want to start on the ramp until all the other details were settled (with good reason). I think I'm working with a pretty good dealer.
2012 Ford F-150 EB 3.73
2015 Forest River 25RR
2004 Honda GL1800
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote