Old 07-19-2016, 10:22 AM   #11
Might want to look at Wolf Packs too. Love mine so far, taller and wider than the Grey Wolf.

2014 Chevy 2500 CC, Duramax
2017 Wolf Pack 25pack12 Toyhauler
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:48 AM   #12
Usually Confused Member
Originally Posted by polishdon View Post
Might want to look at Wolf Packs too. Love mine so far, taller and wider than the Grey Wolf.
Plus a little more quality build.

At some point during every day you suddenly realize nothing else productive is going to happen the rest of that day. For me, it usually occurs around 9 am.

Vengeance 25V (the Harley needed a home)
emm-dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:19 AM   #13
As far as price I paid $22,000 in the Denver area last September. It is a 26RR limited, would love the 15" tires and aluminum rims, they look slick!
I will never use the dealer again, not a horrible experience but I felt like I was in the way when I picked up my camper at 3PM on a Friday, and my sales guy was not in! The guy that did the walk through knew less than me about the trailer. I had to hook it up myself before I drove off, I could have hooked up to a nicer one and I dont think anyone would have noticed! I traded in a Hybrid, thought they would want me to show them how to set it up, but they didnt. My sales guy called me in April to find out where the poles for the tent ends where... I modified the sewer hose holder to hold them. Note to self, you can store as much cash in the sewer hose carrier as you want, it will not be touched...
Golden CO
2016 Grey Wolf 26RR Limited
92 GMC K2500 454
2006 Honda Rubicon ATV
zuterbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:23 AM   #14
15,499 at walcottt ia.
Danny and Beverly Plus Panhead (chiweenie)
2016 DOGE RAM 2500
danny4127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 01:36 PM   #15
2016 26RR with Limited, XL, Core, and Value Packages - Also enclosed tanks, LED TV, Screen Wall, Stab jacks.

MSRP - $27,477.50 -

Bought in April of this year for $16995.00 + T,T,&T at Holman Motors - Batavia, OH

Drove up did PDI, spent the night in it on their lot, resolved minor issues the next morning, then headed home to FL.

Good experience overall with Tony Zuidema. Straight talk, no runaround.

Side note: The Vengeance and Wolfpack options are nice but a bit heavier than I want to haul around with my F150.
2016 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26RR
2010 F150 Platinum 4x4
Grey Wolf 26RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 01:52 PM   #16
Cheyenne aka Hinks is were I began. I spoke with Kurt. It wasn't hard to find my way to him and identify the trailer brand from his eBay ad. His prices are good but not all Grey Wolf's have all of the packages. His in stock 26RR has the Limited package and the Core package but not the XL at $15,499.

But obviously he can get it. So before I ask him to I'm trying to find someone closer to match his price. I'll try Suburban in Mansfield. That's a reasonable drive for me.
Indian Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 02:43 PM   #17
Also purchased our 26RR from Tom at Suburban for under $16k Best price I could find and was only an hour drive for us so no brainer. Small place but great people!

Dmaster79 is offline   Reply With Quote

grey wolf