Old 01-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #11

I have a 19RR with a stock RZR.It fits but no room to spare.Have to crawl out the back to get out of the hauler

Old 01-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusme View Post
I have a 19RR with a stock RZR.It fits but no room to spare.Have to crawl out the back to get out of the hauler
Do you mean the entrance door or the cargo door? Are you able to pull into a walmart and get to the bed without unloading and how difficult is this?

Old 01-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusme View Post

Good Info! Thanks! How close is your roll bar to the top of the door opening as you pull in? Have any pics with it loaded?

Russ-
Old 01-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #14

Smile RZR fit

You Have to crawl out the back of the RZR and get out the cargo door. There si plenty of room for the rool bar with the stock wheels
Old 01-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #15

When you say crawl are we talking under the rzr, over it or beside it? I am glad you are on the forum and can give us this info. Thanks, Mike
Old 01-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #16

I think he is saying after its parked in the trailer he stands on the seat and goes out the back of the rzr onto the little storage box on the back.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #17

If I removed the fold up sofa how much room could I gain? I'm thinking if I could gain enough room to walk by I could buy a couple folding recliners and carry them with me. Perhaps you can tell I really like this model and would like to make it work for me. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #18

If you want the trailer that bad, so ahead and get it. We've already figured out the rzr will fit. You can always strip it out, or learn to crawl over, or around.

Personally, I'd be looking at something that had the entrance door in the front, then you could get to most anything you, but's just my opinion.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #19

I'm open to suggestions. I just liked the size, weight, price, the low profile and other features. I just figured it would be easy to tow and the low weight and height would contribute to better fuel economy. Also it seems that all of you are well satisfied with your's. You are abslolutely correct about the door placement. If only the door had been placed in the front it would suit me perfectly. I've even thought about adding a front door. If anyone has other suggestions by all means throw them out there.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #20
Moderators' Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfun1 View Post
I just figured it would be easy to tow and the low weight and height would contribute to better fuel economy.
though the curved front will help a little, you're still going to have wind resistance, which will affect fuel economy more than the trailer's weight.
you'll get the same 9-11mpg that we all get, no matter the weight or length of our trailers.
so, don't settle for the 19RR when you'll get the same mpg with the larger models.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote