Old 03-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #121

Exterior Light Strip

I just purchased the 17rr, and I can't figure out how to turn off the exterior light strip under the steps. We hauled it home to KC from Indiana yesterday, and I could have sworn the lights were off. Tonight - they're on. Anyone know how to turn off? it's not the light switch that turns off the over-the-door light outside. Thanks.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #122

on my 17 rr. the light next to the step only turns on when the door is open. is this the light you are talking about?

Old 04-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #123

Well - sort of. It's the row of LED lights on the door threshold. Sometimes they turn off and sometimes they stay on. Oh well.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #124

Yeah try messing with the 2 metal rods (that go into the black receiver) on the inside of the door towards the bottom. If that area is not clean or doesn;t line up properly that may be your problem. Hope this helps.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #125

Thanks. Dry camped this weekend - nice trailer. Everything worked great.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #126

Iv been looking at a 17rr for a few weeks online and my local dealer doesnt have one on the lot. can someone that has one measure the cargo area inside the back door? i am curious how much room it is. Thanks!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #127

Wolf Pup ,,,Had a new axel installed last year, first time out this year,,,last weekend, tires worn again,,,,another trip to the dealer 1 1/2 hours away????,,,wonderful!! 2-3 weeks without the camper again??? Don't think so,,not when reservations have been made siince last october!!!! Ever heard of consumer reports???
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #128

Thumbs down Forest PuP 16P Owner

I purchased a 2012 Wolf Pup 16P 3 months ago and am afraid of the axle ratings. Forest river will upgrade it to a 5ooolb axle for $1700. I feel like it should have been recalled as it only has a leaway of 540 lbs frfom dry weight. Anyone else have an issue with these 16P wolf pup?
Old 08-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #129

Wow. Can you make your font bigger? Sheesh
Old 08-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoFrntr View Post
Iv been looking at a 17rr for a few weeks online and my local dealer doesnt have one on the lot. can someone that has one measure the cargo area inside the back door? i am curious how much room it is. Thanks!
The inside length of the 17rr is 8.5 ft. I put a 11 ft kayak in mine, but it's skinny enough to fit between bathroom door and galley - so it runs from the back door all the way up to the start of the bed. I think the inside dimensions are posted on the website. The couch doesn't fit flat up against the wall, or at least I haven't been able to get mine that flat.