Old 08-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #1

Wolf Pup

Hello All,

I just bought a Wolf Pup 16p extra, but i havent picked it up yet. I am looking for other Wolf Pup owners... How are you liking the TT is there anything I should be aware of?? Any advice would be great, I am new to the TT world!!

Old 08-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum. If it is what you are wanting you should buy it, but if its not keep looking you will find one that suits you there are a lot of camper to pick from . Remember you dont have to own it forever you can ask anyone on here about their FIRST camper Do it and enjoy it how wrong can that be

Old 09-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #3

I also just bought a Wolf Pup 16P- and will be picking it up next weekend.

I did a quick search and could only find this thread- are we the only Wolf Pup owners? I'm just wondering if I missed a thread because of not being able to search for "pup."
Old 09-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #4

I looked at some wolf pups but really wanted one that I could drive with no pick up truck. They were nice but I had to upgrade a little. Broke my budget pretty much though.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #5

Funny you should say that- one of the reasons I bought this one was so it could be towed with an SUV or crossover as opposed to a pickup.

I take it you went with a motorhome instead then?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #6

I just ordered a 16p. What do you guys think of yours? It looks like you've owned them for a while now.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #7

Being in Canada I haven't had a chance to camp in mine yet. Just waiting for the snow to melt so I can use my Wolfpup!

I have played around inside; and have spent the winter slowly adding things like pots, tools, etc. Basically anything needed for camping that is not food. I also bought some LED bulbs off ebay as I do plan on doing some dry camping this year as well. A couple of notes so far:

- The TV antenna works great. Not that I plan on watching a lot of TV; but it will be nice to be able to watch Stanley Cup playoffs while spring camping.
- The storage capacity is great for such a small unit.
- I'm still trying to find some sort of toilet paper holder that can be convenient (so you don't realize too late you forgot the paaper); but still somewhat portable enough as the shower and toilet are all the same stall.
- Along the same lines- I'm going to get an over the door hook for a towel for showering.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #8

I went and looked at a 17RR and put money down on it, so I too am looking foward to getting it. I get the impression that there aren't too many out in use yet (new model Line??), not much feedback available on the web on them.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #9

That actually looks pretty sweet. Never mind the toy hauling part; I like the fact that there is actually a bit of room to move around in that unit- and you still have the same number of people that it can sleep.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:48 AM   #10

Thanks for the feedback Ken. I'm also going to find something to hang on the inside of the bathroon door to hold shampoo, soap, toilet paper etc. My new unit is in and I took my wife and daughter to see it Saturday. I'll take delivery of mine in a few weeks and bring it home to customize a little. My 10 yr old LOVES her top bunk bed.
The wife loves all of the cool features (TV, Microwave, furnace etc. etc.)