Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #1

Wolfpack 27 wp

Well we will be going into our third season with our camper, it's an 2012 wolfpack 27 & I have to say so far so good. After fixing a few issues under warranty & some not my wife & I are happy with it, although their are still some items to upgrade on it, just curious what others have done on theirs. First thing we did was to move the spare tire, always rubbed on inclines & added a 2" receiver through the rear bumper, great for bike rack & looks factory. Added electric front jacks to match rear, kinda odd it only comes with rear ones? Installed a hold open for door, why it doesn't come with one makes no sense, Fixed the drooping drawers by re-supporting the rear assembly. The big one was adding corner blocks from home depot to stop the water from running out of the shower onto the floor. Also bathroom fixtures,why don't these campers come with them? Well all minor stuff I guess, now what am I missing, I am sure their are some other necessary upgrades/fixes to be done I'd love to hear em. I will try & post some pics, the spare relocation to under the generator rack worked out nice & I reused all the hardware. Well more upgrades to come as soon as the weather gets better, first will be to make a matching cherry table with adjustable legs & then...

Old 01-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

NICE list
I personally would be afraid of the bike rack hitch !
jmo

TURBS

Old 01-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
NICE list
I personally would be afraid of the bike rack hitch !
jmo

TURBS
Actually, I spent some time engineering & building it, it is let into the c channel & extends back across to floor joists. It is the same location the spare tire was mounted, I have towed with bikes on it a few thousand miles & no issues. If it ever gets nice out I will take some pics & post them.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade1LI View Post
Actually, I spent some time engineering & building it, it is let into the c channel & extends back across to floor joists. It is the same location the spare tire was mounted, I have towed with bikes on it a few thousand miles & no issues. If it ever gets nice out I will take some pics & post them.
Be curious to see.