Yes, there are other 285WP toyhaulers out here. We are in Washington and have owned ours since September 2007. We bought it used, by the manufacturers definition only, as the first owner bought it and had it delivered. He didn't realize it was as long and wide as it is. He drove it about 5 miles and brought it back home to sell.
We have modified / changed the:
1. WFCO panel with a 50 amp Xantrex;
2. Replaced the shower enclosure with a 39" square enclosure;
3. Replaced the kitchen and bathroom faucets with single handle fixtures;
4. Replaced the so called bunks in the garage with two twin extra long mattress bunks that can be raised to the ceiling; and
5. Completely rebuilt the wall, cabinet, television and entertainment system between the toilet and living area.
Why did we purchase it? Reasonable price and side entry for the garage.
What did / do we really dislike? Poor workmanship and staples everywhere.
We will both be retired soon and then the truck, trailer and motorcycle will hit the road.