Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2019, 10:03 AM   #141

What bulk head mod did you see? was it in the underbelly front? We did a post construction clean of ours this past summer after opening up wall to access the hot water bypass. It looks like we could gain about 20 SF of storage space under there by reconfiguring that divider wall.
We have added checker plate aluminum wall runners in the garage at about handle bar hight (shortly after our bikes went over on a return trip from Quebec, stupid hwy 20)
cgjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblueroadking View Post
Towing the trailer with a 2500HD Chevy 4 door, 4x4. Weights are as described from a certified scale.
Is that 2500HD diesel or gas. I have a 16 2500HD gas and am considering buying this coach. Nothing I have researched has told me this truck can’t handle this rig.
Kaysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #143

We have a Diesel DMax 4x4 6 speed Allison auto transmission. The pickup handles the trailer very well. I did add the Tembrin SES suspension upgrade. I added the Tembrin before I purchased the 5th wheel so I have no before/after input but the pickup handles very good pulling the trailer. I have the 5.5' bed, 8' bed would be much better for Tight turning clearance.
oldblueroadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 12:21 AM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblueroadking View Post
We have a Diesel DMax 4x4 6 speed Allison auto transmission. The pickup handles the trailer very well. I did add the Tembrin SES suspension upgrade. I added the Tembrin before I purchased the 5th wheel so I have no before/after input but the pickup handles very good pulling the trailer. I have the 5.5' bed, 8' bed would be much better for Tight turning clearance.

That should be 6.5’ bed
oldblueroadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:27 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddgett1 View Post
We just got our 325 back in december. Your gonna love it. Just finished adding a little color to ours. Its subtle but the blue reslly made a difference.

Looks great!, are those decals? and if so where did you find them.
Thanks
Rick007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:04 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjumper View Post
What bulk head mod did you see? was it in the underbelly front? We did a post construction clean of ours this past summer after opening up wall to access the hot water bypass. It looks like we could gain about 20 SF of storage space under there by reconfiguring that divider wall.
We have added checker plate aluminum wall runners in the garage at about handle bar hight (shortly after our bikes went over on a return trip from Quebec, stupid hwy 20)
Basically, take the wall divider, measure about 18-24 inches out from the drivers side wall and cut, then screw it back together at a 90 degree angle. Then reinstall. Opens up a TON of space for storage. We also cut in a cat door so we could put their litter box under there when they travel with us.
2017 KTM 500EXC-F
blackseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #147

325 cargo height

Can anyone measure the cargo area in the 325 from the floor to the bottom of the bed when its up? My cart is lifted and I want to make sure it will fit before I purchase this unit. Thanks!
Kladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:47 PM   #148

The bed can be folded against the wall as well. If that doesn’t work than it won’t fit through the door. Mine is in storage or I would measure. Is it a golf cart? I just had a lifted gold cart in mine and it worked with the bed flat.
Tablack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #149

My golf cart is probably about 6 feet 10 inches from top to bottom. I can barely get it in my home garage of 7 ft
Kladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:10 AM   #150

Im sure this is a million dollar tire question but is anyone running LT tires on their wolfpack 325?
Matt sr is offline   Reply With Quote