Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2017, 10:36 AM   #1

Wolfpack 325pack13

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a wolfpack 325. I am interested in getting a stabilizing system for it. JT strong arm, Bal lock, or steadyfast. Can anyone tell me what the measurement between the front landing gear is? I am over 3 hours from the dealer.

Hoping to order the system to be able to install once we get it home so we dont have the crazy labor rates to deal with.

thanks in advance.
BlkLblVenture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:10 AM   #2

I guess no one on here owns a WP 325pack13. I got the measurement I needed. If anyone else is interested it is 60" inside to inside of the front landing gear.

Some other measurements some may want.

TV Mounting: Bedroom a 20" would be max to hang up. Living room can hold a 42" but the mounting will probably have to be changed as it is it 100x100 bracket, but most that large would be a 200x200. Garage can hold what ever size you want to hang.

Width between the patio brackets is 90" inches. The usable length of the garage with the patio fence folded in is 12'8". There are like 13 or 15 tie downs in the garage.

May take ownership of this unit tomorrow 3/29/17. Once we get it I will try to post pictures.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:09 AM   #3

We just got our 325 back in december. Your gonna love it. Just finished adding a little color to ours. Its subtle but the blue reslly made a difference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170325_170532.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	133220  
toddgett1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:24 PM   #4

I have a 285pack13 I interested in the strong arms just have not pulled the trigger.
kgribbin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:51 AM   #5

I like that...where did you get the extra decals to match the pattern? I was thinking about adding some color as well to make mine stand out from others. Was not thinking Blue but I do like that...makes it look like the FR Vengance (SP). They have blue awning arms.

We just took delivery of ours yesterday so I will start posting pictures later today. I have already done some EASY mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddgett1 View Post
We just got our 325 back in december. Your gonna love it. Just finished adding a little color to ours. Its subtle but the blue reslly made a difference.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #6

Busy night...still not done

some simple mods.

1. 28" TV mounted in bedroom. Enforced wall with a board mounted in corner then TV bracket to that board and wall.
  2. Grab rails on the screen doors.
  3. Screen door grille. 19 month that is right height to push right through screen so had to protect her from falling out.
  4. Screens to cover the hot water heater, furnace holes, and fridge vents top and bottom. Got to keep mud dobers, bees, and others out them holes.
SORRY for the sideways pictures...they aren't that way when i uploaded them. don't know how to fix
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Bedroom TV.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	133302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen door mods.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	133303   Click image for larger version

Name:	outside view screen door.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	133304   Click image for larger version

Name:	HWH and Furn screens.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	133305   Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge screens.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	133306  

Old 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkLblVenture View Post
some simple mods.

1. 28" TV mounted in bedroom. Enforced wall with a board mounted in corner then TV bracket to that board and wall.
  2. Grab rails on the screen doors.
  3. Screen door grille. 19 month that is right height to push right through screen so had to protect her from falling out.
  4. Screens to cover the hot water heater, furnace holes, and fridge vents top and bottom. Got to keep mud dobers, bees, and others out them holes.
SORRY for the sideways pictures...they aren't that way when i uploaded them. don't know how to fix
Do you know what size the interior and exterior speakers are? Mine is in storage.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #8

I believe they are 6.5" round. I know the outside ones have the lights in them. the inside are high up and I haven't pulled the covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgribbin1 View Post
Do you know what size the interior and exterior speakers are? Mine is in storage.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:31 PM   #9

We took delivery yesterday of our 325Pack13. So far so good. Haven't made any changes to mods to it yet. Let the fun times begin!!
Bob1390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:08 AM   #10

Got the 43" mounted...had to lower the bracket and have adapters to expand from a 100x100 to 200x200. Lucky the bedroom bracket came with some that worked great since I didn't need them in there.

Taking this monster out this weekend for it maiden voyage.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	big tv.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	133397  
Old 03-31-2017, 09:40 AM   #11

I want to buy this afraid to call and ask how much. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170331-094045.png
Views:	610
Size:	384.1 KB
ID:	133398
Old 03-31-2017, 01:25 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgribbin1 View Post
I want to buy this afraid to call and ask how much. Attachment 133398
I have the patio set but yes the stairs would be nice.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:24 PM   #13

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. My wife and I were in one of these about a month ago and can't stop talking about it. We are a huge fan of pretty much everything about it. What size families do you have using the rig? In the time you've spent in the rig so far any major "cons" l? What have you found to be major "pros"? Does anyone only have the 1 AC and find it hard to keep the whole rig cool?
cvizgo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvizgo7 View Post
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. My wife and I were in one of these about a month ago and can't stop talking about it. We are a huge fan of pretty much everything about it. What size families do you have using the rig? In the time you've spent in the rig so far any major "cons" l? What have you found to be major "pros"? Does anyone only have the 1 AC and find it hard to keep the whole rig cool?
We haven't used ours yes just got it last week. My unit has 2 a/c. I also have the electronic rear stabilizers. The con I have been reading about the so sorry jacks is they are too far back and will catch on dipped drives n bend. I will say where they say there are tv backers I really wouldn't trust. The one thing about these and it is being picky but most rvs don't have them either is toilet paper holders. I have added them already. We may try to take it out next weekend. I know I am hauling it to lynchburg tn the end of April and can give u a better shake down. I have just towed mine 2.5 hours from dealer home and parked it. I also have just been adding things and getting it set up and ready.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #15

Thanks for the quick response. My wife were in one of these at the rv show a couple months ago and we keep going back to conversation about it. It won't be today or tomorrow but we feel maybe by the end of summer or start of next season this is the one. We are currently in a TT and tow the golf cart In he truck. This would be a huge upgrade for us. I look forward to your post shake down thoughts.
cvizgo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #16

Got the trailer moved from the wet area to new pad still need to do more spreading and leveling but it will do for now. Click image for larger version

Name:	20170403_174552.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	133773
Old 04-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #17

Decalss

I took tracing paper and and a chalk stick and made a pattern. That got me a base shape and then just free handed all the cutouts. We've been out twice in last 3 weeks and we absolutely love this coach. For the money its far and above the rest.
toddgett1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:58 PM   #18

When you find out about the patio stairs let us know
Thanks
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:41 AM   #19

cvizgo7......The family just took this beast out for its first time. We didnt go far just a couple hours up the road to the state park on Kerr Lake. Pulling it with me 2500hd gasses was a breeze (no major grades) but some up hills. I wont be doing a ton of mountain pulling anyway. I will however report back first of may since i am going to TN with it and through the Smokey mountains.

As for the camper...pulled great...using Andersen Ultimate bed rail hitch. We had high winds Friday and i didn't feel like i was being pushed all over the road. I stayed in my lane easily. Got to campground around dusk and the site was pretty tight. Just enough room for the slides but not awning. Thank goodness for the patio we sat there in the sun and enjoyed looking over the water. It backed it smooth with the rear camera and wife spotting. Set up was easy no leveling side to side needed, WOW. 1 NOTE....make sure you have a surge protector that is working properly. Mine was brand new and didn't work. Allowed a shot of high volts through and FRIED my tv that was just plugged in not on. Good thing was it was night and we were all tired. Turned furnace on and set off smoke detector. FYI...turn it on at home to burn off the new. after all that fun we just went to bed. Side not...the light switches have built in lights...they are bright. I am going to figure out how to un-wire the light in the switch in the bedroom...too bright at night. Another thing that will be needed and mine are on order should be in this week. Stair stabilizers (jacks)...These stairs are high off the ground and act as spring boards getting in and out. With the jacks they will stop that. I will have to be getting a dog ramp for the back door as well since my rottie doesn't like the stairs LOL. Over all for the first time out the camper is exactly what we want and will love camping in it. I am sure there will be things I continue to add or fix, as there is on any camper. I am going to look into some type of steps or step stool for the patio and high jack bed in the garage.

any questions feel free to ask.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:41 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkLblVenture View Post
cvizgo7......The family just took this beast out for its first time. We didnt go far just a couple hours up the road to the state park on Kerr Lake. Pulling it with me 2500hd gasses was a breeze (no major grades) but some up hills. I wont be doing a ton of mountain pulling anyway. I will however report back first of may since i am going to TN with it and through the Smokey mountains.

As for the camper...pulled great...using Andersen Ultimate bed rail hitch. We had high winds Friday and i didn't feel like i was being pushed all over the road. I stayed in my lane easily. Got to campground around dusk and the site was pretty tight. Just enough room for the slides but not awning. Thank goodness for the patio we sat there in the sun and enjoyed looking over the water. It backed it smooth with the rear camera and wife spotting. Set up was easy no leveling side to side needed, WOW. 1 NOTE....make sure you have a surge protector that is working properly. Mine was brand new and didn't work. Allowed a shot of high volts through and FRIED my tv that was just plugged in not on. Good thing was it was night and we were all tired. Turned furnace on and set off smoke detector. FYI...turn it on at home to burn off the new. after all that fun we just went to bed. Side not...the light switches have built in lights...they are bright. I am going to figure out how to un-wire the light in the switch in the bedroom...too bright at night. Another thing that will be needed and mine are on order should be in this week. Stair stabilizers (jacks)...These stairs are high off the ground and act as spring boards getting in and out. With the jacks they will stop that. I will have to be getting a dog ramp for the back door as well since my rottie doesn't like the stairs LOL. Over all for the first time out the camper is exactly what we want and will love camping in it. I am sure there will be things I continue to add or fix, as there is on any camper. I am going to look into some type of steps or step stool for the patio and high jack bed in the garage.

any questions feel free to ask.
The light switches are very bright I already unplugged the light on mine. It was pretty easy just pull the trim peice off and unscrew the switch, disconnect the wire and put it back. I don't remember which wire it was but it's pretty easy to figure it out. Thanks for the surge protector note, I don't even have one but it sounds like I should.