Old 01-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #11
Originally Posted by bgilly View Post
A lot if it can be easily taken care of. Dish towels for the cooktop and microwave carousel. No glass - plates or cups. We use plastic plates and disposable cups so no noise from the dinnerware but an occasional rattle from the pots was fixed with stuffing the rubber shelf liner between them.
We put food cans in a basket and lay them on the side. No can rattling now. We don't carry much in glass at all but if we do, we roll them in paper or dish towels and place them in a similar basket as the canned goods.
Been a fairly peaceful ride lately.
This is they way we handle rattles. Works great.

CJnDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:25 PM   #12
I'm still working out the noises. It's not so much the stuff in the cabinets, it's the dinette!

Kristina & Family
2015 Sunseeker 3170ds
'13 Honda Pilot -Kar Kaddy 3

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 29
hockeytownmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:38 PM   #13
Paper plates, plastic cups and Marie Calender tv dinner, there solved your problem
poppytoymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:45 AM   #14
The dinette problem can be fixed in a couple ways. The squeaking probably comes from the top of the table hitting against the wood part above it. Lower the table and put felt on top of the table or under the wood. When the table is put back up you can't see it. You can also get an adjustable shower rod and put it between the floor and the bottom of the table.
Brian217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #15
No matter what you have for a motor home it is going to have "some road noise" otherwise just drive a car and sleep in a hotel/motel, but then again you will still have some noise with that.
butchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #16
When starting out on every trip, after a few miles going down the road, the significant other goes through the coach to quiet any items rattling while I'm driving.
KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #17
They all rattle and squeak. Doesn't matter the style or cost.
uralman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #18
Class C Ride

There is no way to remove all the squeaks and rattles from a class c motor home. I know we owned one. My conclusion is that the frame is over loaded which lowers the springs to the max and they have no room to flex and absorb the shock from the road thus making the ride uncomfortable and every thing rattle. They really need a better suspension
Dogpound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:20 PM   #19

That's one reason I wanted nothing bigger than 24', less overhang better ride, just my opinion.

poppytoymaker is offline   Reply With Quote

class c