Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2019, 10:32 AM   #1

EEZTIRE Monitoring system

Hello RV who is currently using the EEZTIRE Monitoring system.

My EEZTIRE Monitoring system came with 10 sensors which I used for my 6 wheels on the class A coach and 4 on my towing vehicle. It working out well with the exception that sometimes it seems to lost the connection between few of the sensor which it reports nothing back to the CPU, then sometimes it works again. It just randomly losing the connection between the CPU and the sensor.

Note that it is not the distance between the wheels and the CPU because of the losing connection could be the last wheel on the tow and could be the front wheel of the RV. Of course, I have the CPU mounted right at the driver panel.

I also did change all fresh batteries to all of the sensors as well. If the battery changing cause the disconnect, it would not come on and off randomly.

Do anyone know any reason that would cause the issue?

Thanks in advance.
tamdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #2

I have the system for over a year and have never had a problem. Have just changed two of the batteries which is expected after a year of use. I have 6 sensors on my dually and 4 on the fifth wheel.

However, my brother has indicated a similar problem as yours and we just put his monitor in a couple months ago with just the 4 sensors on his fifth wheel. I have not had a chance to look at his issue yet and have not heard of any other occurrences like this.

2016 F350 CC Dually Powerstroke 4x4
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA w/Level Up
2007 HD Ultra Classic 103
USS Pyro AE-24 WestPac MM2 '71-'75
SlowrideHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:16 PM   #3

I have the same problem with losing info then comes right back, tried changing batteries, no change.
EEZTIRE feels I need a booster which they are sending for me to try, you don’t pay for it unless it fixes the problem, I’ll post if it corrects the issue.
TomW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:08 PM   #4

I had the same problem I added the booster and it has solved this problem for two years now. If I have the booster unplugged the problem comes back.
Micman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire