Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 63
Eze-Tow Dolly

Sorry, I usually would put this in classified section, but said I donít have permission.
I bought this tow dolly a couple years ago and never used it. Towed 200 miles from where I bought it and hasnít moved. Straps and everything it comes with are all new. $1200. Located in Quakertown, Pa.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	205704
__________________

carol108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:41 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 848
Sorry Carol, but that dolly is ugly! I bought a tow max dolly and love it!! Mine came with the straps too. I just drive the car up on the dolly and attach the dolly to the hitch--easy. I don't have a pic. I paid just over $900 for mine.
__________________

Schvarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:00 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schvarak View Post
Sorry Carol, but that dolly is ugly! I bought a tow max dolly and love it!! Mine came with the straps too. I just drive the car up on the dolly and attach the dolly to the hitch--easy. I don't have a pic. I paid just over $900 for mine.


Thanks for your input. I think there are several on this forum that use this dolly. It is around $2000 new, and works very well. Sorry you find it ugly.
carol108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:13 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol108 View Post
Thanks for your input. I think there are several on this forum that use this dolly. It is around $2000 new, and works very well. Sorry you find it ugly.
I'll try to get a pic in the next few days to show you what mine looks like. I said ugly because I couldn't tell how the towed vehicle is put on the dolly I couldn't see ramps similar to mine. Whoops, I just saw what I think might be a ramp??
Schvarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schvarak View Post
I'll try to get a pic in the next few days to show you what mine looks like. I said ugly because I couldn't tell how the towed vehicle is put on the dolly I couldn't see ramps similar to mine. Whoops, I just saw what I think might be a ramp??


Ramps sit on top of each other and are screwed to the frame when traveling.
carol108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:27 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 63
SOLD
carol108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 02:42 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 146
I have put 20,000 miles on my ez tow dolly. Itís built like a tank. No stamped steel. Great product.
__________________

uralman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.


×