Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2013, 06:51 AM   #1

Goodbye to our Lexington...

Went to Camping World on Saturday for a few things...you know, Camping World is like WalMart, you go in for two things and come out with way more than you needed Well, our trip to Camping World proved to be just that. While there, we saw a 2013 Winnebago Aspect that just drew us in...like a fish on a hook with a good worm. Six hours later, we traded the Lexington in on the new one. Wasn't really an impulse buy as we had been looking and knew what we wanted and we weren't going to settle for anything less.
Now is time to say good-bye to the Forest River Forum. Sad. This forum is wonderful and the personalities are entertaining to say the least! I still plan on lurking occasionally as I find that all RV's have similar problems, plus I like to read where people travel to/from...always get ideas.
I know many people out there have had problems with dealers, but I have to say, our salesman, Chris Chance, at Camping World in Cocoa, FL was great! Not pushy at all and informative. Comes from an RVing family too.
Hope to meet you on the road and safe travels to everyone.
Andi
kidsgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #2

Good luck! It's always exciting to get a new RV.

I bought my current TT from Suncoast in Cocoa, but I'm pretty sure they sold out to Camping World. Did that Camping World used to be Suncoast RV?
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #3

Yes, Suncoast sold all their FL businesses to Camping World. Its a rather small Camping World, but learned its now busier than any other in the state! They are currently trying to buy land to the east and north of them. Nice to see a successful business and the employees are great.
Andi
kidsgone is offline   Reply With Quote