Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,320
Hello Dynamax - bye bye Sunseeker

Yesterday, with some apprehension I traded my very nice 2013 Sunseeker in for a 2017 Dynamax REV RB.

First impressions for the REV are good. More later as I become familiar with it.
Primary reason for the trade was the larger and much nicer bathroom in the REV along with a sofa that the 2250 did not have but I wanted.

I am giving up about 80 horsepower which is against all my inclinations but that bathroom...

The sheet containing the factory installed appliances and accessories is computer generated, not scribble like some have complained about in other threads.

The REV came with two sets of keys, 6 in each set. Seems like a lot, still have to figure out what some fit.

I was about to start searching for and downloading user manuals but discovered that Dynamax supplies a flash drive with all the manuals on it.

Somebody will be buying a really nice Sunseeker and enjoying my improvements.

Bobby
__________________

__________________
2017 Dynamax REV 24RB

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:58 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 49
Nice. I almost bought one. Really liked the layout and bath. Very cool drop down bed. Congrats!
__________________

__________________
MBSNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:31 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBSNewbie View Post
Nice. I almost bought one. Really liked the layout and bath. Very cool drop down bed. Congrats!
Thanks.
__________________
2017 Dynamax REV 24RB

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:00 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,320
Congrats!!!!!! Where did you make the trade? You never know someone might be looking for a good Sunseeker
__________________
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:46 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Congrats!!!!!! Where did you make the trade? You never know someone might be looking for a good Sunseeker
Dylan's RV in Sewell, NJ.

Last fall I replaced all six tires. I installed two Interstate batteries, amazing difference. Also added Sumo springs to the rear.
__________________
2017 Dynamax REV 24RB

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:22 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: CT USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
Yesterday, with some apprehension I traded my very nice 2013 Sunseeker in for a 2017 Dynamax REV RB.

First impressions for the REV are good. More later as I become familiar with it.
Primary reason for the trade was the larger and much nicer bathroom in the REV along with a sofa that the 2250 did not have but I wanted.

I am giving up about 80 horsepower which is against all my inclinations but that bathroom...

The sheet containing the factory installed appliances and accessories is computer generated, not scribble like some have complained about in other threads.

The REV came with two sets of keys, 6 in each set. Seems like a lot, still have to figure out what some fit.

I was about to start searching for and downloading user manuals but discovered that Dynamax supplies a flash drive with all the manuals on it.

Somebody will be buying a really nice Sunseeker and enjoying my improvements.

Bobby
Where is your former Sunseeker located?
__________________

2014 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
Me, Hubby and Luna the Lab
sewingcybermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:54 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 299
I was there a few weeks back looking at the force 37ts some nice rigs there hope you have good luck with it. Keep us posted on your service with them
__________________
retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:46 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 301
I think the 24RB is a good floorplan. How are the sleeping surfaces?

I am guessing you have no plans to tow a car behind?
__________________
2014 Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
Snowman9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:50 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman9000 View Post
I think the 24RB is a good floorplan. How are the sleeping surfaces?

I am guessing you have no plans to tow a car behind?
For me it is an excellent floor plan.

I have not slept in it yet. I am hesitant to get into the drop down bed because I may have difficulty getting down again. We don't go camping so not a major issue yet. My wife can get up and down fine. I suggest that you try it first. My wife said the bed was comfortable for the short time she was up there. I have a couple of physical issues that make it difficult for me. I can sleep on the sofa in a pinch. Taking the above into consideration I have no regrets as this REV is a pleasure.

It wll fit into many parking space width wise, it will stick out length wise. I usually find a place to park. I like to take up some extra spaces if possible. No need for a car 98% of the time.
__________________
2017 Dynamax REV 24RB

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:10 PM   #10
Who Dares, Wins
 
doc73's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 4,825
Congrats!
__________________

__________________

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon-EOW 11/22/2017
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sunseeker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.