Old 07-17-2016, 11:38 PM   #31

Never let anyone help you set up or hook up,every major screwup that has happened tome has happened when I let someone HELP.I have a routine and follow it unless someone stops me to talk or helps ,then things go wrong.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:42 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpPI View Post
I am bombarded with lots of questions like how big is the fuel tank, grey water tank, fresh water ..... I was not able to answer a single question. I was defiantly exposed as a newbie.
No need to be defiant when asked a question, tell those interlopers to let you be while setting up. ...Sorry, I just had to do it. Definitely/defiantly are just too good to let slip.

Happiness is just a ride away!
Sharon455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #33
WDW

It doesn't matter how big your tanks are. It matters that you don't have your DW calling out that she's got standing water in the shower. It's about how often you have to empty them.... Just saying
😎😳👍

Life is always better under a Palm tree...

2016 Mirada 35BH "Trolley"
2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude

Previous- Jayco Greyhawk 31FK

Western NY
Old 07-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #34
edw

A couple of weeks ago my DW and I were backing in to our spot when a guy from a couple of sites over approached us. He tells us that our site didn't have full hook ups and was pretty much a tent site. After closer inspection we agreed that he was indeed correct. We then proceeded to call the office and get the site switched to one with full hook ups, which is what we paid for.
So in this case I appreciated this fellow coming over and helping out before we got too far!
Old 07-20-2016, 07:32 PM   #35
jkoenig24

Quote:
Originally Posted by edw View Post
A couple of weeks ago my DW and I were backing in to our spot when a guy from a couple of sites over approached us. He tells us that our site didn't have full hook ups and was pretty much a tent site. After closer inspection we agreed that he was indeed correct. We then proceeded to call the office and get the site switched to one with full hook ups, which is what we paid for.
So in this case I appreciated this fellow coming over and helping out before we got too far!

This is just ONE of the reasons you should GOAL ~ Get Out And Look before entering a site.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:32 PM   #36
edw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoenig24 View Post
This is just ONE of the reasons you should GOAL ~ Get Out And Look before entering a site.
I agree. He never let us get that far. I hadn't unpacked anything yet. I basically backed in off the road and he was right there!

Tags
led, mpg