Old 11-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #31

DW and I finally got the change to check out the Leprechaun 319 DSF and the Forester 3011 DS. Both of the units had good and bad points, but we finally made a decision to go with the Forester 3011 DS, the only problem was the camper in stock did not have all the options that we wanted, so we are waiting on inventory. Hopefully we will have a new RV in the near future.

Thanks to all that given opinions and suggestions to our questions. They have been very helpful as we compared the different units.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzbot View Post
DW and I finally got the change to check out the Leprechaun 319 DSF and the Forester 3011 DS. Both of the units had good and bad points, but we finally made a decision to go with the Forester 3011 DS, the only problem was the camper in stock did not have all the options that we wanted, so we are waiting on inventory. Hopefully we will have a new RV in the near future.

Thanks to all that given opinions and suggestions to our questions. They have been very helpful as we compared the different units.
You say you are waiting on inventory. Are you getting the options that you want, without paying for any options that you don't want?

Our dealer, Bob Ledford's RV Adventure in Greer, SC, was happy to order a Sunseeker with the options that we wanted. Although we paid a deposit, he said that the 3010 was the his best seller and with the options we ordered, if we decided to not take it he would give all our money back and would put it in his inventory.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblerGuy View Post
You say you are waiting on inventory. Are you getting the options that you want, without paying for any options that you don't want?

Our dealer, Bob Ledford's RV Adventure in Greer, SC, was happy to order a Sunseeker with the options that we wanted. Although we paid a deposit, he said that the 3010 was the his best seller and with the options we ordered, if we decided to not take it he would give all our money back and would put it in his inventory.

DW and I are waiting for the RV show in January in our area. If we don't find what we want there with the options we are looking for then we will order one from a local dealer. At least that is the plan for now.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #34

Is it ok to walk on the fiberglass roof on the Forester and SunSeeker? If so I would think the fiberglass roof would be slipperier than the TPO roofs.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #35

Yes, it is okay to walk in the fiberglass roof. It has a texture and isn't slippery when it is dry. I am cautious when I wash it because the washing solution does make it more slippery.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:58 AM   #36

I have a good insurance policy on my DW and I send her up there. .

No it is not slippery. Like anything you need to be careful.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRP View Post
I have a good insurance policy on my DW and I send her up there. .

No it is not slippery. Like anything you need to be careful.

MikeRP I like your way of thinking! I think I will just watch while the DW takes care of the roof.

Thanks guys for the info.

Tags
forester, sunseeker