Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2015, 05:13 PM   #1

Opinions...Older Class A with FG roof

We were going to do a Forester Class C with no toad. Now we are thinking toad and Class A. Can I get some opinions on WHAT TO STAY AWAY FROM? We would love a nice 2000 ish Blue Bird but it is going to be over budget. We would like to stay around 50-60K since rigging up and buying a toad will go on top of that cost. Really thinking we don't want a rubber roof. Which coaches are known as crappy RVs?
Thank you in advance
rhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #2

You are talking pusher over gas I agree with that if it is in your budget rubber roofs have a better warranty and are easier to repair if needed I think you could get a 2006 or newer fleetwood discovery for that price with very low miles and back in 2004 it had more options than ones that were thirty thousand more you should have many options if looking at private sellers instead of dealers and everybody is going to have different opinions just do your homework before you buy and repair work will be more expensive on something like a bluebird I like cat engines better than Cummings

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 08-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #3

Thanks Boso. Looks like 03 04 vintage are in my price range. The 06 07 get pretty pricy. Good looking coach. Thanks for the suggestion I like the way they look.
rhart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo, roof