Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #21

Dude,

You're retired. Ya gotta learn to let the small stuff go, or you're gonna give yourself an ulcer.

Tuckerdog1

2016 RAM 2500 Cummins SLT Lone Star 4X4 LB
2016 Windjammer 3029W Platinum
I'm not an expert. But I play one on the internet.
You live & learn or you don't live long.
If you don't punish your children, life will.
tuckerdog1 is offline   Reply
Old 07-07-2017, 07:37 PM   #22

I want to know where this guy camps so I don't go there. Not because I'd have a problem with him but because, except for some cigarette butts laying around, I have never seen that stuff happen at the places I go.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #23
"On the road again"

I believe I'll keep staying at private campgrounds if all that is what is going on at COE and other public parks.

Robert & Estha Shiflet
Georgetown XL 378TS
Jeep Gladiator Willys Tow Vehicle
rjshiflet is offline   Reply
Old 07-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #24

OMG! Thank the lord for people like you sir! I am so tired of rude, self centered, it's all about ME people! No respect for other people's property, no respect for themselves and just act like fools, I would camp next door to you anytime and I believe we would get along just fine! Was anyone not in the boyscouts as kids and taught to leave the site BETTER than you found it? Keep up the good work and THANK YOU!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #25

I am not sure what I think about this thread. First I thought y'all might be over reacting....then the other posters agreed. I ain't sure if I would get arrested or not. Not trashy. Not breaking many park rules, but we have kids, we carry a dog who barks a little, we are there to relax and enjoy, we have company coming and going sometimes, we might be guilty of drinking a little, my truck is a diesel, I ain't sure where I fit in around him.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply
Old 07-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwannacamp View Post
I am not sure what I think about this thread. First I thought y'all might be over reacting....then the other posters agreed. I ain't sure if I would get arrested or not. Not trashy. Not breaking many park rules, but we have kids, we carry a dog who barks a little, we are there to relax and enjoy, we have company coming and going sometimes, we might be guilty of drinking a little, my truck is a diesel, I ain't sure where I fit in around him.
You're going to jail

Tuckerdog1

2016 RAM 2500 Cummins SLT Lone Star 4X4 LB
2016 Windjammer 3029W Platinum
I'm not an expert. But I play one on the internet.
You live & learn or you don't live long.
If you don't punish your children, life will.
tuckerdog1 is offline   Reply
Old 07-07-2017, 09:09 PM   #27

I can't believe there are people gullible enough to believe the original poster is serious. Oh I forgot, it's on the Internet so it must be real.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply
Old 07-07-2017, 09:10 PM   #28

Old 07-07-2017, 09:54 PM   #29
Site Team

As copied per a recent explanation on "vent" threads:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ml#post1538398

Now we will will discuss vent threads, which are OK as long as they stay within the guidelines...which cannot be of a baiting, argumentative, or rude type. Once they devolve into that, they will be closed.

It was also asked why the site team just doesn't remove the posts that are guideline violations and keep the thread open. The site team is volunteers who are trying to help fellow RV'ers as well as keep the playground happy for the majority. Vent threads like this one, that have no solution, and are just going to keep requiring site team interventions....are too time consuming. The more time we keep having to expend on a problematic thread by discussing complaints and/or editing guideline violations, that's less time that can be spent helping fellow RV'ers with problems that are solvable. That's a total waste of our time/resources and really is selfish for others to think we should just keep on monitoring a thread that is going to keep on needing such.

If history and experience has shown that the topic is going to need constant supervision, then it's "really" not a topic suitable for the forums. The best solution is to close it and everyone stays friends where they can continue to aid/educate one another. Hopefully everyone will now understand this and the way the site team operates.

This thread is being closed. Do Not repost or start another similar topic thread.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply
Closed Thread

Tags
camper, tire