Oh boy.. So I just got my coach back from getting an oil change, air filter, fuel filter, and having the radiator cleaned (because I was running a little hot). They also found a hub seal was leaking and fixed that.
On my way home I was going to hit the roof AC because it's 109 degrees here and the little dash AC isn't doing anything. Nothing. No cranking no, nothing. Just press the start button and nothing. I figured they had just knocked a wire loose when they were working on it or maybe shorted something a blew a fuse. No big deal, I won't need the generator for the trip this weekend.
Well after checking all the fuses and everything I though, ya know what? Maybe they shut the propane off and for some reason the generator won't even crank (which has not been my experience. I open my LP door and I can smell LP. strong enough that I didn't have to really think about it to know what it was. It wasn't overwhelming, but it was there for sure....and I think I can hear hissing. So I shut the valve off for a while and go inside. I turn on the stove to burn off any excess propane in the lines and wait a little bit. I go back out. No LP smell. So I turn the valve back on, hiss is back and the smell is back.
I go back inside and get some windex and spray it on the regulator that leads to the generator (the one in front) it's starts bubbling from the edges of the regulator. So I spray it on the rear regulator (which I assume feeds the rest of the coach), no bubbles.
I did this dance a few times and I got the same result each time...
So... do yall think it's save to take on a trip this weekend?? I don't need the generator.