Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2015, 01:10 PM   #1

Contact for Work and Play

I'm not sure if this is where this goes as we are a new poster to the forum (a stalker before we purchased). We purchased a 2015 30WRS in July from Daytona RV's and with the help of the forum we have had a great experience with the Work and Play brand.

During a recent visit to Daytona, we met the local Forest River rep during bike week and he helped put us in contact with James Norman who is the East Coast Parts & Warranty Manager Work and Play, Division of Forest River Inc I just got of the phone with James and he said it was Ok to share his contact information on this site. If anybody needs help with their Work and Play's. His email is jnorman@forestriverinc.com

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
Bowtie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #2

James is Mr. Customer Service. He bent over backwards on getting our warranty work done quickly and correctly at the factory.
x90rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #3

I have never met James in person, however, I discovered a bad problem with my 2014 30wrs and I called him and he has been the most respectful and nice rep I have ever had the experience of dealing with. He has bent over backwards to help me still have a summer with my trailer and yet get it fixed. He has assured me that they feel very bad that I am having a problem with my trailer and will personally see that it is better than new when I get it back.
Scott Colegrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:03 AM   #4

I have met both James and Chaz (east and west cost FR Warranty/Service Reps). great guys, and they really do want to help.

They were both working over the Christmas holiday, and let me go thru the plants cabinet shop and pick out 5 cherry wood cabinet doors for the added cabinets we were building in our 2015 WPT40RLS. FR was closed for the holiday week, i was driving by, thought id give it a shot, and sure enough they were there and happy to help me out.

Great people, everyone we meet at the factory, FR may have some issues, but the staff at the factory is great.
1997 TJ-ish....
rjtimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
work and play