Old 06-14-2016, 07:35 PM   #1

Filling fuel Station

Unable to get fuel to go into filler neck on new Work and Play 25WAB. When trying to fuel the fuel just runs back out through filler. Seems as though tank ,filler hose and filler neck are all level. Anyone else have this problem? What was the fix? I have a Generator that uses this tank for fuel.

Jack

Old 06-14-2016, 11:50 PM   #2

Mine is all level too. It is a pretty stupid set up. I have been able to get gas in it. It's just a pain in the ass. Best thang I have figured out to do is go to a full service station. Then they half to deal with it not me. I know that does not help you. But it works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-15-2016, 12:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajeep93 View Post
Mine is all level too. It is a pretty stupid set up. I have been able to get gas in it. It's just a pain in the ass. Best thang I have figured out to do is go to a full service station. Then they half to deal with it not me. I know that does not help you. But it works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No full service gas stations anywhere near here.

Jack
Old 06-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
Unable to get fuel to go into filler neck on new Work and Play 25WAB. When trying to fuel the fuel just runs back out through filler. Seems as though tank ,filler hose and filler neck are all level. Anyone else have this problem? What was the fix? I have a Generator that uses this tank for fuel.

Jack
I've had pontoon boats with the same issues, no real solutions except trickle it in.
Old 06-15-2016, 11:57 PM   #5

Factory authorized a fix for filling fuel station tank. Lazy Days here in Tucson is dropping the fuel tank 2 inches to increase or at least add some fall from the filler to the tank. Hope this works. Factory said they are aware of the problem.

Water always indicating full when tank is empty was found to be the three probes were hooked up backwards. Empty probe was on the top and full probe was on the bottom. I guess it's asking too much to check all these things when or before leaving the factory.

Did you know farmers in Indiana work and build most RV's in the winter months and farm during the summer. I have visited five different factories in Indiana and most workers were winter time only help. These are not all professional workers but part time help that build most of our RV's. Some are good some are bad.I have been to 3 Fleet wood factories and two Forest River. If they would just check each unit to see if everything works before it leaves the factory it would cause a lot less heartburn.

Jack
Old 06-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #6

Lazy Days fixed the fuel station filling problem today with factory approval. Works great and my tank is full.

Also had Equalizer hitch installed and it works as advertised.

Leaving for Flagstaff in the morning with two of my dogs.

Jack