Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2017, 07:56 PM   #1

Furrion DV3100 Loss of Power

OK, 2nd trip out in our 2017 30WRS and playing with the Furrion DV3100 system. I had been playing the radio before I left so appeared to be no problem. On the trip we decided to pair my iPhone 7plus for more music. We got the phone paired and music started--3-4 minutes later sound went off. I looked and no lights on the display. Pushed power button then other buttons, nothing. I disconnected shore power, turned off 12v power, waited 5 minutes, turned power back on and display lights were back on. I turned the system on and the radio played, I waited a few minutes and connected my phone through bluetooth again, music played for 3-4 minutes then unit shut off again. When it shuts off, if it's dark enough, you can see a faint glow behind some of the controls. That all goes dark when I disconnect and turn off all power. Of course, this is under warranty but the dealer who could service it is 4 weeks out and we're leaving for a 3 week vacation in 2 weeks. Any ideas will be really helpful. Also, does anyone know if this 2017 30WRS with the Furrion DV3100 system would be wired for a backup camera? Thanks.
hogdooz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power