Old 10-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Bill and Jen View Post
One of the features the factory upgraded us to (at no charge!) was the rhino lined cargo area (coin rubber floor was standard for 2015 models) - we found out when the dealer got our unit. In the few trips out so far, that type of floor is a pain to keep clean! Sweeping just makes everything stick to the textured floor. I'm trying to get an overlay of the coin rubber floor from the factory so we can lay it over the rhino liner like a rug. Since we just haul kayaks, there are no issues of the overlay slipping like there may be if we were to drive a vehicle up in the cargo area.

We race dirt bikes ! Its always dirty. I have found the best way to clean it is a cheap 50-60 dollar electric leaf blower from home depot or lowes. Let the ramp down and blow it out the back !

2016, 3500 DRW,CCLB,CTD,G56,3.73
Work and play 40RLS,
JCMINIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:35 PM   #12
I'm livin' in & lovin' my 18 ft.Toyhauler model. I don't like the floor as much as I thought I would so I am open to options/suggestions.
I had a water leak under the bathroom sink. Turns out the factory 'band' type water clamps aren't too good. I just put another clamp on top of it & stopped the leak.

KD 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 AM   #13
Originally Posted by KD 1 View Post
I'm livin' in & lovin' my 18 ft.Toyhauler model. I don't like the floor as much as I thought I would so I am open to options/suggestions.
I covered the entire floor area of my W&P with some interlocking foam mats from Harbor Freight (somtimes available at SAMs & Costco, too). Comfortable to walk on. If you get them on-sale you can cover a good sized TH for around a $100. Also easy to replace individual sections when your toys tear 'em up or stain them.
wp_owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:06 AM   #14
ours has been great so far with the exception of the refrig that went out. Couldn't figure out the problem so I took it in the shop and they got if fixed. We have the 21vfb with the drop down bed. I put a piece of plywood under the mattress so it didn't feel like I was lying in the metal frame. The next purchase will be a new mattress. Other than that we are very happy with it
skydiverchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:13 AM   #15
We added a four inch memory foam top to the jailhouse mattress and now it's all good.

smokeater1161 is offline   Reply With Quote