Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #1

Great to See!!!

Good to see no one is having problems with there W&P!
HarrynSally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Ok, I'll bite, what's W&P?
Work and play.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Work and play.
I finally glanced at the main title of the thread. DUH!
Hey, what about the Muscatine water melons? I'll buy one and you buy one for the potluck.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Nothing major, frig quit,do not know yet what problem is,i replaced all 4 fuses,still no cold,or light.it is in for service now. Also the tires were rubbing under TH,in finder wells,even with only bicycles in garage,1/3 tank o fresh water,black n grey empty. Put about 6000 mi on it last mo.other than those two things,all is good ! W&P 275 ULPS
Rolling buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #5

I'm eating a melon right now as I write!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #6

My sink faucet was leaking had to replace went to lowes !
Old 10-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #7

Nice too see a coon ***** on here just got my 30 wrs and spent a few days getting it right. Didn't seem right for brand new. Glued bed frame don't shake now. Cleaned off grease pencil marks. Had to caulk shower where they where too lazy to take off the doors. Found loose wire to water pump. Hope it gets better. Also I wish there where nicer places to camp in north la. Seems like ok and ark got us beat.
smokeater1161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #8

bought a 2015 18EC Labor Day Weekend.....found hot and cold lines were reversed on the shower faucet after first camping trip.......no other issues found yet....
capt4903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:11 PM   #9

No major issues with our 2015 30WRS, received early August 2014. We did a test camp at our home, and have been on 2 trips with it so far.
- noticed a patched hole in the awning during the PDI, dealer had a new awning from the factory in under 2 weeks.
- one of our tires was losing about 10psi a day, had the wheel and tire put in a bubble test, the wheel was cracked, dealer had a new wheel and tire within 3 days!
- couple wall issues a few pieces of tape from the factory will fix (scratch on interior slide wall behind the fold couch, tear on trim above shower)
- small slight crack on front cap runner light lens - factory to supply replacement lens and we should just be able to swap it out.

One of the features the factory upgraded us to (at no charge!) was the rhino lined cargo area (coin rubber floor was standard for 2015 models) - we found out when the dealer got our unit. In the few trips out so far, that type of floor is a pain to keep clean! Sweeping just makes everything stick to the textured floor. I'm trying to get an overlay of the coin rubber floor from the factory so we can lay it over the rhino liner like a rug. Since we just haul kayaks, there are no issues of the overlay slipping like there may be if we were to drive a vehicle up in the cargo area.
2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Bill and Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #10

We love ours. The fuel pump quit on the gen and the transfer switch acted up a bit. Other wise no issues. Dealer replaced the pump and checked the switch and found nothing. Has been working fine ever since. I would have to look but were up to 38 nights give or take and 9800 miles with it.
JCMINIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill and Jen View Post
One of the features the factory upgraded us to (at no charge!) was the rhino lined cargo area (coin rubber floor was standard for 2015 models) - we found out when the dealer got our unit. In the few trips out so far, that type of floor is a pain to keep clean! Sweeping just makes everything stick to the textured floor. I'm trying to get an overlay of the coin rubber floor from the factory so we can lay it over the rhino liner like a rug. Since we just haul kayaks, there are no issues of the overlay slipping like there may be if we were to drive a vehicle up in the cargo area.

We race dirt bikes ! Its always dirty. I have found the best way to clean it is a cheap 50-60 dollar electric leaf blower from home depot or lowes. Let the ramp down and blow it out the back !
JCMINIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:35 PM   #12

I'm livin' in & lovin' my 18 ft.Toyhauler model. I don't like the floor as much as I thought I would so I am open to options/suggestions.
I had a water leak under the bathroom sink. Turns out the factory 'band' type water clamps aren't too good. I just put another clamp on top of it & stopped the leak.
KD 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD 1 View Post
I'm livin' in & lovin' my 18 ft.Toyhauler model. I don't like the floor as much as I thought I would so I am open to options/suggestions.
I covered the entire floor area of my W&P with some interlocking foam mats from Harbor Freight (somtimes available at SAMs & Costco, too). Comfortable to walk on. If you get them on-sale you can cover a good sized TH for around a $100. Also easy to replace individual sections when your toys tear 'em up or stain them.
wp_owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:06 AM   #14

ours has been great so far with the exception of the refrig that went out. Couldn't figure out the problem so I took it in the shop and they got if fixed. We have the 21vfb with the drop down bed. I put a piece of plywood under the mattress so it didn't feel like I was lying in the metal frame. The next purchase will be a new mattress. Other than that we are very happy with it
skydiverchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:13 AM   #15

We added a four inch memory foam top to the jailhouse mattress and now it's all good.
smokeater1161 is offline   Reply With Quote