Got some heater vents added tonight. I added one off the plenum where there was nothing before.
You can see where it was blocked off. I put the vent back by the other one that was in the cargo area.
This is what it originally was.
Then I took the two that go to the bed and bath and hooked them together so that there was another extra spot coming off the plenum.
Then used the newly freed up spot on the plenum to add another vent going towards the back.
We will try it out this weekend. We are headed to the sand dunes. So far it seams to have evened out the heat a lot better. Last time out it was like Maui in the front and like Alaska in the back. The kids should be better now.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk