Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #1

2004 25BH AC duct problem

Just acquired a 04 25BH.
The "driver side" AC ducts are not working. Well they would not blow out a match but some air is coming out.
Ran a fiberglass fish tape into the front driver side duct and it stops just short of the AC unit.
Removed the ac interior cover and clearly see the "passenger side" duct but there is no connection to any duct on the "driver side".
With high humidity I can clearly see the outline of the "passenger side" duct on the ceiling due to condensation. Nothing on the Driver side.
I can also pound the ceiling and can feel the duct on both sides. The "passenger side" goes all the way front to back. The "driver side" feels like it stops just short of the ac unit. Can't find any cross connection between the two ducts either.

Any ideas would be apprecaited.

Thanks in advance.

Dan
danmclane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #2

Dan Welcome to the forums, sorry I can't lend much information on your issue. I do want to advise you do not put your email address in posts on forums groups. It's a very easy way for spammers to pick up your email and I know you don't want that. Any member can PM (private message) you from the group without your having to list your email.

You should edit your post and remove the email address.
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #3

Thanks for the advice. Done
danmclane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo, air conditioner