Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscarter100 View Post
Funny did the same thing for the first weekend of ownership. Just spent the time organizing and moving stuff in. Took some additional items up to the storage facility where we keep it and only a few more items to go into it tonight. I love my Ram! To each our own on the trucks. But not matter what we are all in the Roo Family.

Hope you get your first trip in soon. It has been driving me nuts for almost a month waiting!
Yes, Ram's are nice as well. I think when time comes we will upgrade to a Chevy or GMC 3/4 ton Durty-Max but we wont cross that bridge for quite a few years. The Tundra has treated us very good for 5 years and 60,000 miles.
Grizzlygibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #22

Love the white truck pulling the white trailer
My 183 has both a wall switch and a switch on the light and fan if yours is the same one of then is off making the second one inoperative
Roo Campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #23

Thanks Roo, yes I found the switch. It was up rather high which is why I did not initially see it.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #24
2013 Rockwood Roo 233s

What is supposed to happen when I shut off the interior light switch on the master control panel. When all lights in camper are on, only the over sink light shuts off when I flip that switch. Not a huge deal but it seems that this switch should power all interior lights.

When you switch on/off the master control panel on your 233s it should only turn on the lights above your sink. I think you were misinformed about them all turning on. The bathroom vent there is a small switch on the wall that you need to switch on before the fan or the bathroom lights work. Try that first before you drive all the way there. Also is you kill switch off?
Old 07-14-2013, 03:30 AM   #25

Drive all the way there? Thanks for the reply, but I got this resolved in April. Things are going great. Camping in it as we speak!

2014 Rockwood Roo 233s, PI HW30-C, Equalizer 10k 4 way hitch,