Old 07-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
2014 233s Rockwood Roo

Wasn't to bad...slight I'd say towards the front. It's brand new and I have it in my drive way that's slanted over the weekend just checking everything out...

Old 07-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #12
2014 233s Rockwood Roo

We're not sleeping in it so wasn't worried about it being perfectly level is all

Old 07-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #13
rbq

That's how I found out about the circuit breaker on the stack. I had hooked up the Roo the night before we were to leave & the driveway has a downward slant to it. Next day after arriving at camp found that the fridge wasn't working. Called the dealer & they had me call a service guy who had me check for that circuit breaker & found it to be tripped. Reset it & everything has worked great since then. Glad that it worked out. I have found that it is the little things that make the RV experience interesting.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #14

I'm guessing that the thermistor slid down during your drive home. Mine doesn't stay in the plastic slider piece very well. Your thermistor could be sliding down in the plastic piece OR the plastic piece could have slid down.

Make sure the thermistor is slid back up. Higher is colder, lower is warmer.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #15

Same thing is happening with our new Roo. I don't understand it. The freezer is working but refrigerator is warm. Our is a 2014, hope it's not an issue with design.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
Moderators' Assistant

remember, since it uses absorption to cool, the freezer will always cool down faster than the fridge, since it's a smaller space to remove heat from.

you need to leave it plugged in or on propane overnite to get the fridge temp down to normal.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
remember, since it uses absorption to cool, the freezer will always cool down faster than the fridge, since it's a smaller space to remove heat from.

you need to leave it plugged in or on propane overnite to get the fridge temp down to normal.
like he said overnite or a good 24 hours before you leave.
2014 nites booked 10
Truth B Towed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #18

My fridge will cool down noticeabley in a hour, and be at 40 F in a couple hours.

Don't blame FR for a bad refrigerator. Blame Dometic or whoever made it. If you bought a new house furnished and the range died, you'd blame GE or Whirlpool, or whoever made the range, not the builder of the house, right?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #19

True but I would expect it to work in the beginning. This has never worked so I don't believe it was not tested, poor quality control. The "seasoning" in the tents is just crazy. How about doing that prior to it being sent out.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
2014 233s Rockwood Roo

My understanding (very well could be wrong) the 2014 233s has a nyinol (spell?) roof and over the bunks (bunks have 2 layers with canvas on inside) and they don't require seasoning like previous years per RV dealership...