I am just looking for some advice. We recently purchased an '07 233 and it would appear that we had some mice invade our space and they chewed through some of the bunk screens. Therefore I have to get them replaced. Does anyone have some directions that I can use to remove the bunk canvas to ease the repair process?
I had to remove my front bunk end tent recently for a repair. It is fairly easy to remove.
1. Remove 2 screws - that secure the tent to the side tracks of the camper(1 screw per side at the bottom of the tent track)
2. Now the tent is only held in the track by friction. Start on one side and pull the tenting out of the track. Once it is started it will come out fairly easily. Takes 5 minutes total to take off.
The hard part is reinstalling - I learned a few tricks that should help you.
1. My 2008 23ss had silicon between the tent and track. Remove any silicon that is still in the track or on the canvas.
2. Start at a top corner and work towards the other top corner. I didn't and had to start over.
3. Coat the tent seam with liquid dish soap to help it slide into the track. It is much harder with out the dish soap. I just used my fingers and pressed the seam into the track. Finally Reinstall the 2 screws.