Old 05-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
233S rear bed TV mount

Anyone mount a tv bracket on the side of the fridge where it shows tv mount? Its the side that faces the rear beds. If so did you use a standard tv mount or a special FR mount?

2014 Rockwood Roo 233S
2013 Toyota Tundra 5.8L V8 Crewmax
2 girls and 2 dogs
ParrishCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
I would like to know this too

urocav2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
I just went through the same issue. The one thing I would advise is not to put to much faith in the location the sticker is in. I used a stud finder and still ended up with a few extra holes. The final location ended up four inches from the place where the sticker was. I had to use screws that were 2" long before they would tighten up. The mount we used was purchased from a local RV shop. It used just two screws and the mount allows the TV to be removed when traveling. As tight as it is I would not want have the vibration with the weight of the TV hanging on it
Pkostiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #4
Evening the model we purchased was a MAF 30 wall mount. We paid $45.00 and it can be found through an internet search. Hope this helps
Pkostiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #5
Our rear tv is a stand mount and just sits on the fold out table/night stand ....what ever you want to call it...
Roocrew1 MI
2012 233S
2010 Expedition EL Limited 3:73 with Air Suspension
Roocrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:04 PM   #6
I just installed two TV wall mounts in my TT. I got mine from, model Ematic EMW3301, for $17.98 each. Will handle most TV from 13" to 37". It has all the different size screws for the mount on the TV since they vary by screen size. I wanted a mount that you can remove the TV when you travel since TT's do not have a soft ride. The TV just lifts off of the mount for that and I lay them face down on the bed for transport. As was mentioned, don't trust the backer board to be where the "TV Mount" sticker is located. I suggest you find the smallest drill bit you can get your hands on and drill a pilot hole to find the backer board, that way if you miss it you won't have a big hole to cover up. The sticker was right at the top edge of the backer board in both cases, bedroom and living area. Don't use a long lag screw that comes with the mount because they were 2 1/2" long and the walls are 1 3/4" thick. I used a lag screw that was threaded all to way to the head, not over 1 1/4" max. A 1" would probably be just as good. Most LED TVs will not have a lot of weight, maybe 10-12#. I have a 17" in the bedroom that weighs about 6# and the 29" in the living area is about 10#. I think the backer board is probably 1/2" plywood and not over 3/4".

2014 Palomino Puma 25RS
2011 F-150 Super Crew XLT
Days camped in 2014 - 23
Camped 2015 - 47
Camped 2016 - 51 done - 6 more planned so far
BooBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote

233, 233s, bed, mount, tv mount