Old 05-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
If you haven't done the PDI yet, make sure they are thorough! DON"T be rushed. I had my dealer completely open all bunks, operate all accessories took a couple hours, I don't mess around. A good dealer will take all the time you need, no problem. Ours did. We love or Roo-233S, makin' little mod's here and there.

jbdbsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #12
This is a very good PDI checklist.

Check this link for a copy of the PDF file;

Hope it helps

2009 Roo 23ss
2014 Nissan Armada
Former Trailer - '99 Coleman Niagara
Me, Wife, 5 daughters, 4 grandkids
jpgowin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #13
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. We had a great PDI. I won't say there aren't any issues we are dealing with. Our dealer traded for our 233S. If he wouldn't have, we would still be waiting. This unit doesn't have an oven. That was a deal breaker for us and they are ordering one and picking up our unit to replace it when it comes in. We also gave up a power awning which for us was fine. Our 3 day maiden voyage was amazing. We weren't able to do a one night stay to test it so the first thing I said after we pulled out of the drive was "Things will go wrong, we won't know how everything works all the time. A sense of humor would be good and patience appreciated". Our teens were great and we all loved the extra room, we came from a Coleman Bayside and this is huge. We will definitely be doing some mods. Putting shelves in the one cabinet is first on the list. We will be heading out for a 6 day stay in a few weeks and we will have electricity so we will have. Few more things to get used to. Enjoy!
JedinWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Attitude is everything and you had the right idea. Congrats again on your 233S.

DW, 3 Kids and our Goldens

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote

233, 233s