Old 07-31-2016, 02:58 PM   #11
Great experience!

We just recently purchased a trailer from RV Wholesalers in Ohio and it was a great experience! They answered all our questions promptly and all was as they said it would be. We had it delivered to Colorado buy a 3rd party (much cheaper than using their shipping company) and they were awesome as well!

talleygj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 02:59 PM   #12
Great People

I have done business with RVW twice. Both transactions I have rated at 11 on a 1 to 10 scale. Mike and Kelly delivered more than they promised. I'll be buying a new RV in the next year or two and they'll have my business again hands down.

2011 Sabre Palomino
2006 Chevy 2500 Duramax 4x4
Camp Verde, AZ
poorturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 03:59 PM   #13
We purchased from RVW and would do so again. Never felt like they were trying to hide something. Was looking online, led to a phone call and they delivered to what they promised over the phone. We live in Maryland and the delivery process went smoothly. Saved thousands over any dealer within 100 miles from us.
2012 Wildcat 313RE
2004 Chevy 2500HD 4D longbed
"Best money we ever wasted"
DRM796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:46 PM   #14
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
Lots and its of threads about them in the dealer reviews section. Do a search there. As stated above mostly positive.

Then search RVW or RV Wholesaler. Make sure you are looking at the one in Lakeview OH. BTW, I bought from them in 2014. The experience was not entirely without some minor issues, but I would buy from them again. I went there to pick it; doing a fairly good PDI.
XLR Hyperlite 29HFS
Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Triumph Thunderbird

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 06:00 PM   #15
We purchased from RVW in 2013. They have a network of dealers that have agreed to work with them. We chose to pick it up ourselves, then drove back to FL. I wanted a complete PDI on the unit. They spent quite a while going over the RV with us, and even took a phone call while on the road to walk us through a question on furnace, then again on unhooking !! They are a very honest family owned business.
FLBrutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 06:36 PM   #16
Old Fella
Thumbs up No Worries

Purchased our Roo from them two years ago and would have no problem dealing with them again if they had what we wanted. We only had one warranty issue and that was taken care of by the local camping world. Only issue was with the repair that was done by CW which we found wasn't as it should be after all warranty had run out. It had nothing to do with RVW. David Durnell will look after you.
Aussiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 08:43 PM   #17
Purchased a Puma 23FB from RVW in 2014. First TT. A little nervous, but everything went fine. Had a problem with the electric tongue jack. It was replaced. They agreed to install the ProPride WDH not knowing what it was. They tried to charge me more than we had originally agreed to. They did honor the original quote, but changed the fine print to avoid installing either the Henley or the ProPride in future contracts.

The most annoying problem I've had was connecting the sound system with a built-in DVD player. Noone at RVW knew what to do. Ended up having to drill an access hole and run RCA cables from the rear of the sound system to my TV. I felt that this should have been done by FR. They installed the cables for the Winegard antenna system, wires to the three sets of speakers. Why not for the DVD system. More a FR issue than a RVW issue.
johng4706 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:16 AM   #18
RVWholesalers Representative
I want to thank everyone for the very kind words that have purchased from us. We pride ourselves in making sure at the end of the day everyone is getting the service they deserve. Of course that means trying to hold factories accountable and making sure our staff is doing the right thing. I am confident that happens since we stay so involved in day to day dealings with customers. Mike (my brother) and I try to meet with every customer personally at closing to ensure they have our personal contact information so if they feel the ball is being dropped they can quickly call us and get the resolution they deserve. We also want to ensure that everyone got exactly what they purchased and ALL is well before they leave. I often am on the phone with customers before their purchase explaining why we do what we do and answering questions and I am thankful for the opportunity. Mr. Havercamp, I feel very concerned with your post. I will literally fire a team member immediately if I ever find out they tried to change something on a customer and honestly I have never heard this about our dealership before. Mistakes are made, (someone quotes a price that is not accurate) but as mentioned in the post by johng4706 in the end the price quoted was honored and ALWAYS is. Please accept me apology and I would love to discuss it with you and find out the exact facts so I can make sure it never happens to another customer. Thank you again for all the kind words and for taking the time to post your kind words, many people are very quick to post negative but I love the people here that take the time to post positive! Thank you all for your business as well!!! If any of you ever need anything please feel free to contact me directly at 937-843-9000 ext. 123 or I am always here if anyone needs anything including people that do not buy from us. Thanks again to the moderators for allowing me to post on here, it is greatly appreciated. David Durnell
ddurnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #19
We purchased from RVW this April, flew back to Ohio then drove our new Rv back to Oregon. A long trip but I'd do it all again. Great people to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
2017 Forester MBS 2401S
Keithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #20
I haven't purchased from them yet, but I have intentions to do so. I filled out an e-mail quote sheet on line and had a quote in minutes. It was kinda fun. The salesman Paul was VERY helpful the 2-3 times I spoke with him. If the rest of the experience is as the quoting process then all will be great. My only question/decision is to p/u or have delivered.... app 1100 miles.

totalled 04-11-16 by storm(picking up new one 10-26-16)
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote