Old 08-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #21

My husband and I are ready to purchase a new Forester or Sunseeker and RVW is definitely on our list of dealers to contact, based on the reviews and David's participation in this forum - as soon as Forest River starts making Class C's on a Chevy chassis again!!!

Old 08-01-2016, 02:21 PM   #22
cogito ergo moo

I spent my money with them.

I'd do it again. Without hesitation.

That's about as a resounding endorsement as you will ever get.

Tim

Nights Reserved 147121212125 ..........My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/

Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #23

We bought our Roo 183 from them last May. We picked it up ourselves. The staff seemed very friendly, but I felt that the PDI was rushed. I left with a bunch of questions that I didn't know to ask at the time (you don't know what you don't know). Thanks to this forum, I came up to speed quickly. I have also found their warranty department to be very inefficient (takes a long time for them to get back to you, if at all). Overall though, I got a very good deal on a great camper and would probably do business with them again...especially now that I know what to ask.
ebcobra93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #24
Summer2Go

I bought from them a year ago. They made a great deal for me, and made it all possible. We drove from Jersey to western Ohio to pick it up. Yes the PD was a little rushed, but I had so many things to learn, and wrote it all down. They have never had any trouble answering my questions after the camper left their lot. As I rewind a year later, they delivered an amazing product, hitch and all!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 08-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #25
Summer2Go

My warrantee issues were taken care of quickly. When I asked them to find a repair shop a little closer, they looked again, and found that too. I found them very willing to help any way possible.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:30 AM   #26
Take The Road Less Travld

I quoted there and was going to buy there till a closer dealer matched the quote for me. That's something to try.

I've been an RVer since 2007, Lifetime Camper
MuddauberE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 03:13 PM   #27

We purchased from RVW and just had some warrant work done. I contacted Laurie at RVW who connected us with a local shop where the work was done. It couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks Laurie.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 08-19-2016, 03:49 PM   #28

We bought our Mini Lite 2306 from them. Did not have it delivered though as that would have defeated the major advantage of buying from them vice a local dealer. Freight charge to FL is expensive. We saved a ton going through RVW and driving up to pick it up. And we lucked out with only one teensy warranty issue, which they supplied material for, and I corrected myself.
Overall very positive, which probably means our next rig/trailer will be a nightmare. LOL.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:56 PM   #29

Funny. I just did yesterday. So far so good. Beat my local dealer almost 6k. I figured they were that far off no way to connect. I also got JT strong arms and a gutter shield thing not included in local quote. I am picking up too will save near $1000 excluding time of life spent, but we are going to camp back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 08-19-2016, 07:16 PM   #30

Smile

I bought from them last year. They delivered my Toy Hauler to Maine. I was quite pleased.

Tags
ohio