Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2016, 12:58 PM   #21

My husband and I are ready to purchase a new Forester or Sunseeker and RVW is definitely on our list of dealers to contact, based on the reviews and David's participation in this forum - as soon as Forest River starts making Class C's on a Chevy chassis again!!!
KayleysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #22
Broken Toe

I spent my money with them.

I'd do it again. Without hesitation.

That's about as a resounding endorsement as you will ever get.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:31 PM   #23

We bought our Roo 183 from them last May. We picked it up ourselves. The staff seemed very friendly, but I felt that the PDI was rushed. I left with a bunch of questions that I didn't know to ask at the time (you don't know what you don't know). Thanks to this forum, I came up to speed quickly. I have also found their warranty department to be very inefficient (takes a long time for them to get back to you, if at all). Overall though, I got a very good deal on a great camper and would probably do business with them again...especially now that I know what to ask.
ebcobra93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:58 PM   #24
Summer2Go

I bought from them a year ago. They made a great deal for me, and made it all possible. We drove from Jersey to western Ohio to pick it up. Yes the PD was a little rushed, but I had so many things to learn, and wrote it all down. They have never had any trouble answering my questions after the camper left their lot. As I rewind a year later, they delivered an amazing product, hitch and all!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Summer2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:00 PM   #25
Summer2Go

My warrantee issues were taken care of quickly. When I asked them to find a repair shop a little closer, they looked again, and found that too. I found them very willing to help any way possible.

Summer2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #26
Take The Road Less Travld

I quoted there and was going to buy there till a closer dealer matched the quote for me. That's something to try.

I've been an RVer since 2007, Lifetime Camper
Gotta love the Outdoors, Disconnect and Enjoy Nature!
MuddauberE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:13 PM   #27

Send a message via AIM to Keithe Send a message via MSN to Keithe Send a message via Yahoo to Keithe
We purchased from RVW and just had some warrant work done. I contacted Laurie at RVW who connected us with a local shop where the work was done. It couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks Laurie.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 08-19-2016, 02:49 PM   #28

We bought our Mini Lite 2306 from them. Did not have it delivered though as that would have defeated the major advantage of buying from them vice a local dealer. Freight charge to FL is expensive. We saved a ton going through RVW and driving up to pick it up. And we lucked out with only one teensy warranty issue, which they supplied material for, and I corrected myself.
Overall very positive, which probably means our next rig/trailer will be a nightmare. LOL.
Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Control
tony5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #29

Funny. I just did yesterday. So far so good. Beat my local dealer almost 6k. I figured they were that far off no way to connect. I also got JT strong arms and a gutter shield thing not included in local quote. I am picking up too will save near $1000 excluding time of life spent, but we are going to camp back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:16 PM   #30

Smile

I bought from them last year. They delivered my Toy Hauler to Maine. I was quite pleased.
rangerjamesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:47 PM   #31
2016 Rockwood 8325SS

I and my wife also purchased a new Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite from RVW in October of 2015. Our unit was a 2016. The nearest Rockwood dealer could not compete with RVW's price. They said RVW could not sell for the price as promised by RVW. Needless to say I drove by that dealer after picking up my new unit from RVW, a picture is worth a thousand words. Oh, buy the way saved thousands. Yes, both my wife and I did meet Dave and Mike, excellent concern that we were happy. Going out in a couple of weeks for our 5th outing and to date no issues. Thanks RVW.
Barstorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ohio