Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by wagon52 View Post
If it is the entry door holder is what you are talking about, this is a link to the type that was on my '08

Angled T-Style Door Holder, PW - $5.24

Yes, that is what I'm talking about. I could not think of a proper name for it.

This is the first angled one I have seen. I guess now I will have to dig more to figure out if mine should be angled or straight. hmmm.

Thank you for your help!

Roo-Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
mattb's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 67
I plan on updating my "door holder thingy" to the hydraulic cylinder setup. Those little plastic ones just dont hold up. two brackets, one cylinder, and some screws, like $20-25. Look at the new models at a dealer, much better setup.


mattb is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.