Old 08-17-2016, 04:48 PM   #81

These are awesome! I want them!

2017 Roo 23ikss
2015 F150 XLT Supercrew
berdmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:45 PM   #82

You probably will have a lot of buyers.....me included.
We have a 2016 Roo 23ws and when I think about it.....brown is so much better than the pug silver color !!
The 23ws Sapphire edition is vanilla color and the bottoms of the tent ends are brown.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:19 AM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibullsAN View Post
All,

I have not given up or forgot about this. I have been testing these since I have had them made. They have held up perfectly with no rips, tears, or flapping. They do block the heat of the direct sun, you still get warm, but not like you do without them! When it rains, you can actually hear the rain on the trailer body before you hear it in the bunk. They have also been in ~50mph gusts in a thunderstorm and showed no signs of flapping or moving. I have not seen any condensation yet on the inside and the awning over the bunk end actually quiets down the noise from outside, as well as quiets down the sounds made from inside to outside.

I have pursued some new resources for manufacturing these and am on a good track now with that. I hope to have some pricing and availability soon. I will need to confer with this site to see how I can take preorders and sell these on here at some point with you.

I will also need to write up a how to install and setup. As this will require drilling into the RV walls and bunk to attach to. (Its easy and safe as long as you follow the directions)

If anyone has any questions, please ask away here or send an email or PM. I will try to answer all the questions and satisfy your inquiry. I want everyone to know how great these are and how nice they look. I also want to offer more than one color, but limit it to 2 for stocking and manufacturing costs. So right now the brown is perfect for the 2014 and older models with the white/brown colors. Now the 2015+ models that are tan/black (the brown works) but .... what color would go best with that scheme(I do want to make sure this looks as stock/factory as possible).

Aaron
My 23ss 2016 has a cream over brown color that would be a good choice, I say offer in brown or a cream color
Old 08-21-2016, 08:18 AM   #84

How can we do a count to show chibullsan so he can take to a person who will make the covers of how many people willing to place a order ? I am one willing to order
Old 08-21-2016, 09:23 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareftn View Post
How can we do a count to show chibullsan so he can take to a person who will make the covers of how many people willing to place a order ? I am one willing to order
I do agree, but before I say yes, I need to know the price they will sell !
Old 08-21-2016, 10:02 PM   #86

You haven't by chance checked Armbrusters in Springfield Illinois. I just live down the way from them and I would think they would be able to help you out or point you in the right direction.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:12 PM   #87

Obviously I'm in as well so count me in and I think I would like a darker color such as black to shade the early morning sun and of course accent my oyster package trim color. Lol... If the canvas material is too much for manufacturing costs would it be cost effective for a vinyl type material to be used in place or not? Just typing out loud at this point but I would love to see this idea happen.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:28 PM   #88

Awesome design, fit and finish, count me in.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:46 PM   #89

I'm in. Will take brown when available. Thanks
Old 10-02-2016, 05:57 PM   #90

Do you happen to have a better picture of the pole assembly.. Just took ownership of a 2017 21SS and very happy with it thus far. The only down side is the heat buildup on the bunk ends. Your idea is a perfect and much needed mod for the Roo.

Tags
awning, bunk