Old 07-14-2015, 11:12 AM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStick View Post
We remove the gizmos when packing up. Like you, I find it easier to wipe up and keep the gizmos clean.

That said I sure would like to shorten the time it takes to set up and take down!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Yeah, it takes a bit longer with the hybrid, but for us - thinking back to our taking down the popup, much shorter time and way easier. Just being able to leave everything in the hybrid until we get home and not having to set it back up is a big bonus. We seem to be taking more and more two day trips this summer because of that.
Be safe!

Equal-i-zer Hitch
Nites Camped 2016 -25
Jimandchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #92

Season 2 is officially underway! I placed an order with Turbs for awning poles, bought an awning shade, and picked up a shark bite to remove my water filter. I also cut my PVC hose holder down a bit so I can access the back storage. It sure worked well zip tied on the bumper.

I went to storage today armed with the most powerful flashlight I own and a bucket of courage. I always assume mice will choose my camper to live in. They know it is mine and they hate me. I did a little dance when it was rodent free! I have no idea if it matters but I have been rolling with peppermint oil cotton balls and the roo smells fantastic!

Let's get this camping season started. 30 days until liftoff. Now to find a quality bluetooth speaker that will sound awesome in my fridge hatch and begin my annual conversation with myself about why it would be great to get a solar panel even though I never camp off grid.

Old 03-04-2016, 06:51 AM   #93

Day 1 with Roo: the takeaways so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooVader View Post
Season 2 is officially underway! I placed an order with Turbs for awning poles, bought an awning shade, and picked up a shark bite to remove my water filter. I also cut my PVC hose holder down a bit so I can access the back storage. It sure worked well zip tied on the bumper.

We're ready to get this season started also. Keep us up to date on the water filter removal. Last fall I bought a shark bite and went to install it on our 2016 23ss. Turned out that the inlet side hose is pex and the outlet side is white reenforced rubber hose (not sure what it's called). So I need to get a different adapter. I'll figure it out once it warms up a little more.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:17 AM   #94

Thanks RoCamper....i was wondering about that so really good advice. I will plan to take some extra pex and adapters with me when I tackle that next week. Good call!

Tags
roo