Old 07-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #11
Originally Posted by DaveSchwartz View Post
There's another thread going on currently where all the wires were connected to the same terminal of the main battery circuit breaker ('short-stop') and when a slide switch shorted it smoked a bunch of wiring and almost set the trailer on fire. Maybe same thing here?
X2 That was the same thought I had as I read this because this circuit should be protected by either a fuse or circuit breaker.
I always thought it odd that the fire extinguisher is at the exit door, if I got to there during a fire in an RV I'm gone as long as everyone else is out too.

"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules