Old 07-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLog
I would like to give some advice to you about the water pressure. I just got my 21ss a took it for first time out. had the same problem with water pressure, there was very little. So here is what i found out. I took the faucet caps off and found styrofoam (yes styrofoam)in there. Cleaned them out and now have pressure. Must be from them running the water line though camper.
As well we've all seen saw dust as well.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #12

When the price difference between local and else where is over $10,000. I fail to see the advantage of buying local! You can suffer a lot of inconvenience for that kind of money!

Manitoba, Canada
2012 Surveyor

2012 - 38 Days Camping
lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLog View Post
I would like to give some advice to you about the water pressure. I just got my 21ss a took it for first time out. had the same problem with water pressure, there was very little. So here is what i found out. I took the faucet caps off and found styrofoam (yes styrofoam)in there. Cleaned them out and now have pressure. Must be from them running the water line though camper.
Our bathroom faucet had a piece of wood in it. My DH finally took it apart and discovered it about a month ago. Works great now!
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #14

water pressure issue

I originally took faucet caps off and found tiny particles of blue , what looked like plastic in there. I cleaned them and still no pressure, I tried looking for kinks and other obvious problems with no luck.

Anyway it is in shop and they are better at fixing these things than I am. I did receive a message from RVW rep. Mr. Durnell, and yes I know who he is but had hoped to get situation corrected without bothering him. I do appreciate him getting involved. More has been accomplished today, than in the 3 plus weeks since it all started. I received two (2) calls from Mr. Anglemyer, the FR warranty rep and he actually talked to Value RV and things are now rolling. My question is why did it take this long for any action to begin? Oh well, I pay for fixing and FR will consider reimbursing me at a later date. Live and Learn I guess.
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi
Retired and ready for Mtns.
Mr.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.W View Post
I originally took faucet caps off and found tiny particles of blue , what looked like plastic in there. I cleaned them and still no pressure, I tried looking for kinks and other obvious problems with no luck.

Anyway it is in shop and they are better at fixing these things than I am. I did receive a message from RVW rep. Mr. Durnell, and yes I know who he is but had hoped to get situation corrected without bothering him. I do appreciate him getting involved. More has been accomplished today, than in the 3 plus weeks since it all started. I received two (2) calls from Mr. Anglemyer, the FR warranty rep and he actually talked to Value RV and things are now rolling. My question is why did it take this long for any action to begin? Oh well, I pay for fixing and FR will consider reimbursing me at a later date. Live and Learn I guess.
Seems like an "iffy" situation if you pay and FR will "consider" reimbursement. Why will FR not just pay RVW directly?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #16
RVWholesalers Representative

Mr. Windham simply get me a copy of the bill and I will make sure it is paid for you and you are not out of pocket. You will not pay a bill and then "wonder" if it is being reimbursed. I will make sure it is covered on your behalf. Thank you again for your business, please get me a copy of the bill at your earliest convenience. Thanks again-
Old 07-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #17
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.W View Post
..... I do appreciate him getting involved. More has been accomplished today, than in the 3 plus weeks since it all started. I received two (2) calls from Mr. Anglemyer, the FR warranty rep and he actually talked to Value RV and things are now rolling. My question is why did it take this long for any action to begin? .....Live and Learn I guess.
This reminds me of an old movie...... I think there was a chain gang and
the prison warden looking down at one of the prisoners saying
"What we have here is a (pause) failure to communicate".

Sounds like this issue is headed for a happy ending!!
Keep us posted!
1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch, AirLift load levelers

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41,
2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63
KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #18

Send a message via Skype™ to DAISY BOYKIN
FOREST RIVER will pay the bill--------------

I have had my 8285WS worked on at a non-rv dealership for repairs on the brakes and breakaway switch. I submitted the bill to Forest River and was promptly reimbursed. Good company to do business with! I did get approval for the repairs before the work was done.
TST Truck System Technologies TM-507SE
DAYS CAMPED 2017 66 DAYS
DAISY BOYKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #19

Good for you Mr. Durnell it'snice to hear a good service story in the RV industry!!

Oh and the movie was "COOL HAND LUKE" Paul Newman!

Manitoba, Canada
2012 Surveyor

2012 - 38 Days Camping
lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #20

Actually it wasn't Paul Newman who said "what we have here is ... failure to communicate;" it was "the Captain" (played by Strother Martin) who ran the prison camp.