Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2016, 10:40 PM   #1

Fridge Issues

So I went to start the fridge tonight so it was ready to be loaded up tomorrow and it won't come on. When I hit the power button the panel lights up with the AU and LP lights then the three lights that show the cool settings flash and then all the lights go out. I have checked the fuses and breaker. Turned the LP on and off. Tanks have LP. I unplugged the shore power and turned the battery off too. But still nothing. The fridge light doesn't even turn on. It's the dometic dmr702 in our 2017 21ss. Any help our ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2016, 03:45 AM   #2

Thats an error code. All 3 temp lights flashing is loss of communication between power and control modules. Look at page 19 of the manual. It could be anything from a loose connector on a wire to a bad board. In the power module which is in the outside access on the rear is a 12 volt, 5 amp standard AGM automotive fuse. Its yellow. I would check that first.

Are you on Shore power or battery when this is happening? If your on battery only make sure it's charged, although if it was discharged to the point of causing a problem with the control side of the fridge I think you would have noticed that already.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:36 AM   #3

I saw the error code last night but just wasn't sure what that error meant exactly. Well I went out there this morning before work I had shore power hooked up so I unplugged it. Then went and killed all the power for a minute. When I turned the battery on I went in and turned the fridge on. This time I heard the pilot light take off. I plugged it back into shore power and it kept going. Last night I must not have killed all the power. I bet when I unplugged it the battery was still going. I am watching it through out the day to make sure it keeps running. I will be sure to bring an extra cooler this weekend though. I'd hate for the beer to get warm!! Thank you and have a good weekend!!

Tags
fridge