Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 11:44 AM   #21
RVdoctor

Make sure all fridge ground connections are good. Try measuring the millivolt output of the thermocouple at the circuit board. Should be 25-35 mvdc. If not it is a bad thermocouple, if good it is a bad circuit board.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #22

Mine did something like this earlier this year, I read the owner manual and found out that the fridge has some kind of reset in the back, had to take some stuff apart with a screw driver and unplug it to get to the reset, but once I reset it - it fired right up!!!!!

Have any updates for us?

2013 Ford F150 3.5 ECO SCREW
Old 07-29-2016, 07:31 PM   #23

Thanks to all for the information. We just returned home from a week in Mackinaw City. Since I have to get the camper to the storage lot tomorrow because I am working double shifts Sunday and Monday, but still have to do laundry and shopping for my Dad who recently suffered a stroke, and since we have an appointment scheduled at the dealer to fix a couple outstanding issues I am going to have the dealer fix it under warranty. I simply don't have the time to mess with it anymore, as much as I would like to dig a bit further into it. When I find out what the problem is I will surely update thus thread.

Thanks again.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:22 PM   #24

I myself am grateful for this post, my camper is similar and so is my fridge, it is actually really important for me to have my fridge running while going down the road, I usually load up with a bunch of Costco meat and drinks etc, and always have my milk in there too, so if MiCamper6 had trouble and found a cure quickly I would have benefited from said fix.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:17 AM   #25
Site Team

This thread is closed

Zelda the campin dog
Closed Thread

Tags
fridge, propane