Old 07-13-2016, 05:43 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post
I have my money on they help you out. On our first trip with the Roo Memorial weekend and the week following the microwave went up in smoke, and later on the fridge crapped an AC heating element. Finished the week running the fridge on gas. When we got home I pulled the microwave just to check for an internal fuse but since it smelled like a Lionel train I knew it was toast. I also had ordered a replacement element for the fridge. I contacted Rockwood and was told to take the microwave to a Forest River dealer, and have them verify it was DOA, and also to have them submit the receipt for the element purchase. It took about 2 weeks for the new microwave to be delivered to my house and about a month for the check for the element to arrive.
How you get them to respond when I had a problem I sent several email and when I roo was at the dealer for the repair nothing was done for over a month so the dealer went and fixed it better with out the factory parts. Please post the email address's for the roos reps

Old 07-13-2016, 07:28 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareftn View Post
How you get them to respond when I had a problem I sent several email and when I roo was at the dealer for the repair nothing was done for over a month so the dealer went and fixed it better with out the factory parts. Please post the email address's for the roos reps

All I have ever done is to go to the Rockwood Roo website and use the fill in form on the "contact us" feature. I always received a response usually the next business day. Usually it was Jacob Carter who was most helpful. Using the email addresses they had listed seemed to never get a response.

I went there this morning before I replied to this post, and there seems to have been some kind on shakeup at Rockwood in the last few weeks/days. They always listed 4 service reps with email addresses under the service area of the contact us tab. Now they only list one, Chuck Pederson.

I can find Jacob Carter listed as the service rep now for Flagstaff but can not find the other two reps listed anywhere and I had talked to both of them the past on the phone, both seemed to be good people, Roger Bieler and Fred Yoder. It now looks like Rockwood and Flagstaff only have two service reps when prior and up to a few weeks ago had 4. This can't be good.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:04 AM   #13

Jacob Carter is who I sent my email to. He is listed as the flagstaff rep, as I have a Shamrock. I did not use the fill in form on the contact us page though, because there was no way to attach photos. I instead sent an email to the address listed. Hopefully I get a response today.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:30 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post
All I have ever done is to go to the Rockwood Roo website and use the fill in form on the "contact us" feature. I always received a response usually the next business day. Usually it was Jacob Carter who was most helpful. Using the email addresses they had listed seemed to never get a response.

I went there this morning before I replied to this post, and there seems to have been some kind on shakeup at Rockwood in the last few weeks/days. They always listed 4 service reps with email addresses under the service area of the contact us tab. Now they only list one, Chuck Pederson.

I can find Jacob Carter listed as the service rep now for Flagstaff but can not find the other two reps listed anywhere and I had talked to both of them the past on the phone, both seemed to be good people, Roger Bieler and Fred Yoder. It now looks like Rockwood and Flagstaff only have two service reps when prior and up to a few weeks ago had 4. This can't be good.
I have never ever got any response from them for my problems
Old 07-15-2016, 11:39 PM   #15

I never got a reply from the email I sent earlier in the week so I gave him a call the other day. Had to leave a message and he got back to me today. He got my email, just hadn't replied to it yet. He just asked for my Vin and shipping address and he'll be sending all new seals out to me shortly.

Tags
leak