Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #1

Grey water tank

This is a heads up and to see if anyone has had similar problems. This is my first post but I have been visiting this forum daily for a year. I have a 2011 233s Roo. We bought it last September. While camping over the July 4 I noticed water dripping from grey water tank just below black drain line. When I got camper home I got under it to take a closer look and found many small cracks in same area. I then took camper to an rv repair shop that was able to file warranty with forest river. When they got under camper to take a look they noticed cracks also on black water tank in same location. They also commented that there is nothing to hold the tanks in place and they may add something to keep the tanks from moving. While I use the tanks ever time I go camping I have never traveled anywhere with water in them. I also added a little rv anti freeze to all three tanks to winterize camper. I'm now waiting for repair shop to get two new tanks in.
jkinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
Site Team - Lou

Yikes!
In a 2011!
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote