Old 06-06-2016, 04:17 PM   #31
The sad thing was I found our camper for sale on Craigslist after it was stolen. Took over 3 hours to convince the police to go retrieve it. Then the police spooked the seller and they deleted the post. My husband and I joke that they probably called and said they were the police. UGH. Eventually it was retrieved and a total loss through the insurance. Huge mess! Some good advice on storing. I think we are going with several of the options listed on this thread. But if they want it, they will get it. INSURE INSURE INSURE.

tuckerfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #32
Didn't get a chance to go to storage, but this is what I bought. It is adjustable for different sized tires. It can be defeated like anything else though. If someone wants it bad enough.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1465262051.011347.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	110341

Eric F.
2015 Flagstaff Shamrock 233S
2012 Ford F250
Eric F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #33
Paint a large number on the roof so the police helicopter can find it quickly.
Croaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:44 AM   #34
we also had our camper stolen this last spring. Police never found it but on the new camper we have now we bought the SPOT tracking device an mounted it to our TT. I believe I paid 75 for it then its $10 a month. So far we luv the piece of mind knowing where its at at all times.

2014 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi
2016 Vibe 312BHS
Chopper911ed is offline   Reply With Quote