Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #11
I'm closing in on the 250 mark and had no problems going up there. Washing with a long handle brush is one thing, but if you are going up there to install vent covers or inspect the roof penetrations, you need to get up there. I do put a mat on the ground at the base of the ladder and a towel on the roof to wipe my feet though. No sense damaging the roof with a rock stuck in my shoe.

Frank and Jean
Retired Navy
DAV Life Member
'09 Rockwood Roo 233s
'03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.
popeye59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
I would be very careful to walk between vents and items close together with a very small portion of roof. Too much weight in these areas can turn into a crack and VOILA! the styrofoam has given up!!!!

capucine is offline   Reply With Quote

233, 233s