Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2015, 04:36 PM   #1

How to remove drawer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec1952 View Post
We have a 2013 Rockwood Roo 19. There is a drawer under the dinnet seat that has a screw that is very loose which interfers with the opening and closing of the drawer. We have to get the drawer out in order to tighten that screw. What is the trick to doing that?? We can't see any clips or anything that will allow us to get to that screw. Any suggestions??? Thanks!
I have a 2012 shamrock and I can not get the drawer out. At the front there are black button on each side one goes up the other down. I tried them did not work. Is there something I am missing. Thanks
Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:24 PM   #2

Not familiar with your specific unit, but you need to examine the slide mechanism, and there should be release tabs on both sides that allow the part screwed to the drawer to move past the stops. If you fiddle with the tabs, you will see how they release past the stops.
Still Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #3

At the front there are black button on each side one goes up the other downt.it takes a few minutes but that usuallies works-I am a dealer tech
riverrat958 is offline   Reply With Quote