Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #31
After reading this I went out and checked my 2012 23ss and sure enough at the rubber seal on the front bunk on one side the deck was just a little damp. We try and keep a close eye for this and this is the first we have seen this. Also there is a metal channel under the rubber seal that is wet. We just had 6 inches of rain which may have had something to do with it. I have the extended warranty and will take it to my dealer. With so many of these issues has anyone considered class action litigation? This reminds me of Coleman and their ABS roof. Eventually Coleman stopped all production of their pop up trailers.

Retired Fire Dept Battalion Chief
2016 Ever-Lite 232RBS
2012 F150 FX4 W/Max tow & Ecoboost

Getting old ain't for wimps!!!
Stormrider151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #32
Stormrider151- I honestly wish there was a way for all of us Roo owners to band together because there are many out there that have older ones, brand new ones and ones like mine that was only 2 years old not even when it leaked on 2 out of 3 bunks! It is just a matter of time before the leaks start or they may have already started and you haven't noticed yet. I am glad you have been reading and checking your bunk doors. Watch for discolored or rusty looking screws in the door bed. I am trying to warn people so they don't go though what we have. I wish we could band together for this. I owe a lot of money on something that I can't use.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #33
My front bunk keeps getting worse and worse!
Schaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #34
Schaal - I hope you can get your problems dealt with. I know it is frustrating believe me! A lot of money out the door.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #35
I had a Keystone cabana that had a front bunk leak during hard rains. I just got some white 2 inch electrical tape and ran some tape down the sides of the bunk cover and this took care of the problem. The top was close enough to the rain gutter and did not seem to leak The electrical talpe is easy to remove and dose not leave any sticky residue.

Bloomington MN
Rockwood 2304S
TV is a 2014 F150 5.0 V8 with Equal-i-zer
jwuertz is offline   Reply With Quote