Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2019, 10:51 PM   #1

Installing tv bracket

Hello all,

I’m getting ready to install the TV bracket that I got with my 2016 shamrock 233s. It the bracket that mounts on the side of the fridge wall and faces the side and rear bunk. My question is how long of a screw do you use so you don’t hit the fridge?

Thanks !
urocav2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:38 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by urocav2001 View Post
Hello all,

I’m getting ready to install the TV bracket that I got with my 2016 shamrock 233s. It the bracket that mounts on the side of the fridge wall and faces the side and rear bunk. My question is how long of a screw do you use so you don’t hit the fridge?

Thanks !
Well I don't know your unit, but most walls are 2"s thick, measure the wall to be sure, I wouldn't use anything over 1 and 1/4 " myself. The bracket probably weighs more then the TV.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:59 AM   #3

The gave me the bracket that is mounted on the outside of the camper , to install inside too, very light maybe 3 lbs . I’ll measure first , thanks !
urocav2001 is offline   Reply With Quote